Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    browneyedgirl78 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 10:35 AM
    In his life for a long time.guy's view?
    I was just starting to see someone and told him I would rather be friends if he was seeing other women. He basically told me I could trust him and he wouldn't hurt me. I did. Then I found out he was indeed seeing other women, many other women. I got upset, very very upset. He apologized, wanted to slow things down. I tried. I rarely see him now but he doesn't want to be physical because he says he doesn't want me to hate him and I am someone he wants in his life for a long time. What the heck is going on in this guys head? I should walk away... shouldn't I...
    incognito Posts: 92, Reputation: 24

May 30, 2007, 10:41 AM
    He said to trust him and that he wouldn't hurt you. He broke your trust and hurt you. Find someone who will keep your trust and won't hurt you.

If him breaking his promise of not seeing other people isn't enough reason for you to leave him, I don't know what is.
    NJGirl07 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Sounds like this guy has Commitment phobia... How long were you dating him for.. and did he treat you like absolute gold in the beginning? They usually do that... then when they see you are someone worth living their life with, then slow down and run.. it's their own issues.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

May 30, 2007, 11:13 AM
    This guy is no more interested... as simple as that... take the clue and enjoy life with friends who care and love you.
    NJGirl07 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Commitment phobia is one thing... but he is outright lying to you... If he explained to you that he had commitment issues because of something in his childhood I would tell you to tell him he needs to work on it... otherwise just move on... He could just be a player.

You should read some books: "He's just not that into you" and "He's Scared, She's scared"... They both helped me in reading some types of men!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In his life for a long time? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just starting to see someone and told him I would rather be friends if he was seeing other women. He basically told me I could trust him and he wouldn't hurt me. I did. Then I found out he was indeed seeing other women, many other women. I got upset, very very upset. He apologized, wanted to...

Guy's does anybody help me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to to know the all types of music(soul,rock,pop,etc) And how to know it if I was listening to it>>> And what do they play with in each type (key board,guitar,etc) Thank's

Long time no see [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Scott, where you been?

View more questions Search