Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adisolo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 01:36 PM
    H2B visa tax return policy
    I am a single worker with a h2b visa since last year in usa and I would like to know what taxes I will be eligible to get back from the government ,in what percentage.I am working in California and I pay taxes like american citizens.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 7, 2007, 11:10 AM
    I would need to know how much you were paid and what taxes were withheld from your annual salary.

If you need my professional tax help, contact me at [email protected].

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H2B visa tax returning policy [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know wich taxes I am able to get back while I am a seasonal worker in usa on a singely statute.

L1 visa tax return filing for dependents, self [ 1 Answers ]

Iam on L1 visa workpermit in US, Foreign National, resident alien, (2005-2006) worked from sep-05 to Apr-06 as Single status (ie,. I did not bring my dependents). Returned to home country in 2006 April, and back to US again in Oct-06 to till date with dependents (ie wife + kids). I received my...

Tax Return for H3b Visa holder [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine is currently working in th U.S on a H-3B visa. She has been advised that she can only claim back $602 of the $2335,62 in Federal Tax that she has paid in over the last year... is this possible ?

Tax Return for H1B visa holder -expenses- [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1B visa since this Oct. 2nd. My OPT expired on June 2006, so I went back to Japan and stayed there Until end of Sept. My company hold my position while I am gone since I was supposed to apply last year (Due date was so quick so I could not Apply, but company promissed they'll...

Tax return for "married" with wife on H4 Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am in New Jersey since September 2004. So in the calendar year of 2005 I have been a resident of New Jersey. I am on H1 Visa. My wife Came to US in May 2005 on H4 Visa. I have following questions on filing tax return for 2005: 1. Am I a resident alien? Is my wife a ...

View more questions Search