Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakir.hossen82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 11:47 AM
    I am a network engineer how con I introduce myself for intervies?
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Oct 13, 2010, 01:41 AM
    I'd say get a good resume up and running. Experience is a big plus when it comes to getting jobs. If you need a lot of resume hits. It's good to get your resume on some of the bigger jobs search engines such as dice.com and monster.com and that sort.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a license as marine engineer for third engineer in U.S.A. Or U.K [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in South Korea and I also have Third engineer license for working on a merchant ship in Korea. But I want get a license in U.S.A or U.K. So could you tell me what I have to do for this. I want work in a U.S.A company or U.K one having a license which I will get a...

My laptop will not connect to my wireless network(says none available)network isgood [ 3 Answers ]

My laptop will not connect to my wireless network (says none available) network is good I have another that is working fine. I

Not on college network, my computer says it cannot detect wireless network?Belkin [ 2 Answers ]

I took my Dell laptop with me to college and used a cable to hook it up in the dorm. When I came back for the holidays my parents had gotten a new wireless card (BELKIN) for their laptop but said that they didn't change anything else. My computer used to run wireless at this home and my parents...

Marine engineer license for a second engineer [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir or madom What is the Prossure in uptaining an second marine engineer license ,

View more questions Search