Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sufie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2014, 01:13 AM
    How to check the status of my india post package?
    I bought an item online, but after two weeks, still no any information about my package. I just want to know why? How can I check the status?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 22, 2014, 02:13 AM
    Call the company you purchased it from and ask them for an update.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 22, 2014, 03:27 AM
    Call the shipper and get the tracking number of the package.
    sufie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2014, 03:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Call the company you purchased it from and ask them for an update.
    Got it! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Call the shipper and get the tracking number of the package.
    Yeah, I just want to call the shopper, but there is something wrong with the official phone. Since I use the EMS-tracking, I check my parcel status on http://ems-tracking.org/ and get the message of my parcel.
    Thank you for all to give the suggestions!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman split $10K, Crane package $8K, Carrier package @ $12K [ 0 Answers ]

Which system is best if the installation is outside my condominium but under cover, so not subject to direct rain or snow; however here in Cincinnati it gets cold in winter and hot in summer. I have heard rumors that Goodman is very questionable and Carrier is very good.

Married, wife still in India - what's the filing status [ 1 Answers ]

I came to US in Feb, 2008 and this is my first time filing taxes. I am married and my wife is still in India and she has never been to US but she has a valid H4 Visa and H4 stamp on passport. Now can I file under Married Joint filing status? Or What status should I use? Thanks in advance

I am married, what would my Filfing Status , when my husband was in INDIA [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I was in New Hamshire, USA from April,23 2007 to Mar 1st, 2008. I have question about filing 2008 taxes. I have got w2 form. My Husband never been to USA and doesn't have SSN/ITIN as of now and doesn't have any US VISA. I also didn't go back to USA till now. Now question is: 1) Can I...

Tax status- student-OPT-H1-india [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Gurus, I came to US in July 2001 on F1.I have filed the 1040 NR and 8843 for tax years 2001-2005. I have been on CPT (still F1 but working for an employer outside university) from 2006 June until March 14th 2007. When I filed for taxes in 2007 for the year of 2006, I filed just the...

View more questions Search