Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steven123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 06:58 PM
    Replacing single sink vanity
    I'm replacing my single sink vanity with a double sink vanity. Can I use the water supply lines that were for the single sink for the 2 new sinks. What do I use to supply both sinks?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2006, 09:35 PM
    Yes you will have enough water to supply both sinks. You can use a 3/8 inch plastic to connect the water to the faucets. The plastic is called pex pipe.
    PalmMP3 Posts: 321, Reputation: 28

Oct 18, 2006, 12:48 AM
    Try using an Add-a-tee adapter. Get two of them, and put one on the hot valve, and one on the cold valve. Then run supply hoses to each sink (total of four supply hoses).

You can obtain Add-a-tee's from the Link I provided, or you can simply wander over to Lowe's - that's where I bought mine.

Good luck!
    Moishe
    Note: if my answer helped, please click "Rate this Answer!" below. Thank you.
    PalmMP3 Posts: 321, Reputation: 28

Oct 18, 2006, 12:50 AM
    By the way, if you indeed decide to buy from hectorshardware.com (the link I provided), make sure to get item #444068 - the one in my link has one of the outputs at a slightly different size; the one you need is 3/8 x 3/8 x 3/8.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing a bathroom vanity light [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing a bathroom vanity light and would like the replacement to also have an electrical outlet since there is none in this 1960ish bathroom. Do they make these anymore? If not, in what other way could I get both a light and an electrical outlet in the bathroom? Thanks

Replacing sink chrome soldered gate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, has anyone had to change a sink gate that was soldered into a wall and had to turn the compression fit. Out of the way of a pop-up rod after changing the sink. The chrome pipe can't be heated enough to unsweat it from the copper feed.

Replacing vanity faucet nightmare! [ 8 Answers ]

I started thinking I could replace the faucets easily. Instructions were to shut off water from the shut off valve. I thought I closed both but still had hot water coming through. (This was last Saturday). We were home most of Sunday and Monday morning but then went out of town. We returned...

Replacing Sink Base, need a double sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I just bought my first condo, and immediately changed the appliances (my fridge is now larger than the previous one at 30 inches wide (normal I know). I am not replacing the cabinets. I have limited space on one wall, so I need to DOWNGRADE from a 36 inch SINK BASE to a 33 inch SINK BASE....

No running water in one sink of double vanity [ 8 Answers ]

Hello all. I have an original (1990) builder-grade double vanity in my master bath. One sink works perfectly, the other sink will not run water. I checked the shut-off valves under the sink, they seem fine. There was no reason for them to have been turned off anyway, I was just making sure. ...

View more questions Search