Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tarena N Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2015, 11:27 PM
    Other modes of travel to san diego, California
    Do not desire to fly or drive to san diego. California from Tennessee. Are there other methods for travel to san diego, California?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2015, 01:04 AM
    Bus, (but that is driving, although someone else is driving)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 14, 2015, 01:15 AM
    Train.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 14, 2015, 04:25 AM
    You can walk... but that's going to take a lot longer. Unless you can find a Burro to ride.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 14, 2015, 02:37 PM
    Hitch hiking, bus, train, bicycle.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

May 14, 2015, 10:44 PM
    Train is good
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 15, 2015, 01:12 AM
    Trains are limited, depending on their exact location, There are only a few lines for passengers in America
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2015, 02:27 AM
    Boat!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 15, 2015, 07:29 PM
    Take the train or Greyhound bus. Once you get to San Diego there are many modes of transportation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Total taxes on OPT period for F1 student in San Diego, California [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am working for a consultancy company here in San Diego. They will be paying me $35/hour . Now considering the normal hours worked per week are 40, can anyone calculate or let me know the total in hand I will be getting per month. My payment is made bi-weekly. I know I do not have to pay...

I live in san diego California I am trying to get custody of my niece? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a niece that is 10 yrs old she lives with her grandmother because her mother is a drugaddict and keeps going in and out of jail as far as I know the grandmother has custody the other day my sister dropped her off and there were people doing heroin outside her door and smoking marijuana and...

San Diego to Disneyland! Help [ 5 Answers ]

Please anyone Me and three friends want to go Disneyland since it's the last time we see each other problably We want to take a straight way to Disneyland from San Diego ,it would be a round trip since we plan to make it a one day visit please anyone preferably a transportation with more people...

Requesting to set aside default judgment in California supre court, san diego [ 1 Answers ]

I am desperate. I need to do a Motion to set aside judgment in san diego, superior court, and don't know where to get the Form. My hearing will be in march 26.. I did not do anything wrong, I am not citizen, don't know about law, but the maanager told a lie about me, and the compnay ask the judge...

San diego [ 1 Answers ]

What is the distance between studio city, ca. and san diego, ca?

View more questions Search