Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frdpwr_79 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie
    I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on the front. It had a retractable roof that inclosed the crew and the inside was red. If anybody remembers this movie, I Need Help.

Thanks
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Apr 12, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Riptide?. I remember they had a helicopter with teeth painted on it, and I'm sure there was a boat.

Apr 12, 2007, 10:46 AM
    I looked that up and it does not seem to be the same thing as I am remembering. This movie was a one night show. It did not have any seasons or more than one episode.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 12, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Try this

The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)

Apr 12, 2007, 12:27 PM
    That is where I have been doing the most searching. Still nothing.
    redeagle39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 03:38 PM
    I was getting ready for the night shift in Florida when the movie aired. I believe the name was Speedboat or Motorboat. Hope this helps.. By the way, the movie started with several speed boats out in open water for a drug pick up. The good guys could not determine which speed boat picked up the contraband and headed back to Miami. One of the two boat occupants stated his relative had worked on the waterway overpass that opened up to allow concealment of boat, passengers and contraband. That was all I saw before turning off the TV... :)
    wastedtime8 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 05:09 PM

Could it be "thunder in paradise", wich is a TV series starring hulk hogan? Or maybe some other movie with hulk hogan and speedboats. Because "thunder in paradise" is about speedboats and some illegal drug traficking and stuff, I believe. I saw that a lot as a kid. About the teeth painted on the front I'm not sure.
    steffanchyzak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 03:00 AM
    Thunder in Paradise with hulk hogan :)
    friedmango Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 10:11 PM
    It was Thunderboat Row... Cheesy 80's TV at it's best... I'd love to get a copy!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098472/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

Late 80's Early 90's Children Movie [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie almost every night when I was around 2, to 4. I am 18 now. All I can remember from the movie was the child's name was Mimo, not to be mistaken for Nemo. He had a bed that could walk, but the legs grew really, really tall. Then something about him being on a blimp, going...

Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

View more questions Search