Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TREASIE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Assistance paying rent Ohio
    I just recently had a stroke,lost my job,only income is my husband but its not enough to meet the bills, now we have an eviction from our house and need rental payment assistance I need help a.s.a.p. I live in cleveland,Ohio.

Check out some similar questions!

Will paying rent stop eviction Ohio [ 2 Answers ]

My landlord filed eviction on me and I received the paperwork in the mail for court. I then paid my rent in full including late fees and filing fees. Does that legally stop the eviction?

Rent assistance programs in Ohio [ 2 Answers ]

I moved to Ohio and I live with my mother in law but there is a lot of smoking going on in the house and I have a 2yarl old boy.. I heard that there was a kind of rent assistance here in lorain but I don't know what it is I need to qualify.

Where can I find assistance with paying rent? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to get assistance in paying my rent but most places stop assisting on certain days and times. I don't have transpotation and now ima about to get evicted. I live in Grand Prairie. If anyone knows where I can go please help.

Need emergency rent assistance in N.E. Ohio [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any charities in N.E. OH that will help with rent?:confused: Had an unexpected $1500. Car repair bill, rent if due by 8.15.09 and do not have $350. Of my rent still.

How can I get assistance with paying my rent? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get assistance with paying my rent in an apartment?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.