Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Topdrawer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 10:50 AM
    GE Side By water dispenser
    GESL25 side-by-side: Ice maker works, water dispenser doesn't. We put in a new water filter with no help as it was about 9-10 months old. Did some checking in back and along tubing in front under doors, but found no kinks or obvious problem. I decided to close up the access and search web for possible solutions. Low and behold the water dispenser suddenly worked and did so for about 2 months. It has stopped again. Other suggestions will be appreciated.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Check on the hinge side of door where wiring comes through. These are known for getting pinched wires

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE water dispenser won't stop! [ 5 Answers ]

When I went to get some water from my GE water dispenser, the water would not stop coming out. I had to finally pull out the refrigerator and turn off the shut-off valve. Can anyone tell me what is wrong and how can I fix the problem?:eek:

Water Dispenser not working [ 13 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old GE SS refrig. The water dispenser stopped working. I determined that the water valve in the back was bad and I've replaced it. Now, I'm getting water to the door (disconnect the tube in front, hit the dispenser lever and water flows), but not to the dispenser. I've tried...

Whirlpool side by side with water leak in freezer door [ 1 Answers ]

I have a side by side with water and ice in the door. There is water seeping from the door into the bottom of the freezer side. About every week or so it is built up enough that it leaks out onto the floor. I remove the ice block that has formed in the bottom of the freezer and the cycle...

Water dispenser- [ 1 Answers ]

I own a GE SS refrigerator- The water dispenser was not working so I did some research and change the valve-- It remedied the problem temporarily -- the dispenser started working sporadically- and now it does not work at all- I thought it was a defective valve so I changed it again to no success- ...

Instant Hot Water dispenser vs. Side sprayer [ 2 Answers ]

I want to add an Instant hot water dispenser to my stainless steel sink. It already has a side-sprayer through the hole I want to use to install the dispenser. 1) Can I use that hole & 2) how do I defeat the side-sprayer hose and eliminate it under the sink?

View more questions Search