Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmyspencer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 10:15 PM
    Looking for old movie with a fortune telling machine
    I am looking for an old movie that I saw on TV years ago featuring an old gypsy fortune telling machine that lead to about four different tales one involving a person being attacked by a piano and one involving people with plastic skin. Have tried googling different combinations of these elements with no luck. Does anybody know this movie?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 09:46 AM

It's 1967's British horror anthology Torture Garden.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Time Machine/Travel Movie from 80's [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie from around the 80's. The plot had an evil guy "rival scientist?" that went back to medieval times to kill off the ancestor of another scientist. The good scientist daughter is sent back with a guy and I think another girl to stop the evil scientist from...

Puzzling fortune from a fortune cookie. [ 5 Answers ]

So I went to Thai food the other day and afterward received my fortune cookie. Too full to eat it at the time, I brought it back to work with me. I opened it today and the fortune read, “Where there is doubt, there is truth.” I'm not sure I follow what this fortune cookie is trying to say…...

Old Time machine movie? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok there's this old movie 80's or 90's movie with three kids and a time machine. The three kids sneak into a mysterious neighbors apartment. The neighbor is an old kind of crazy guy. There's a lot of clocks in his house. The kids stumble upon a time machine. They end up going through time to a...

Fortune telling [ 2 Answers ]

I'm totally intrigued by this page. Can anyone claim to foresee other peoples futures from their posts? If so I would love to hear what anyone can tell me about myself. I'm willing to answer any questions

View more questions Search