Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anton87 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2017, 01:39 AM
    What could I buy for my mum as a birthday present?
    Hey guys,

The birthday of my mum moves closer. Have you got ideas? She will be 49 years old.

Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 29, 2017, 11:47 AM
    Anton, how well do you know your mom. Think of all of the things she enjoys, likes doing, and go from there. We don't know her, so it is kind of hard to tell you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2017, 12:35 PM
    I agree with Tickle... you really need to think of the things she likes and might want but doesn't want to buy for herself.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 29, 2017, 03:40 PM
    If your mom likes manicures and pedicures, that's a great idea.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 29, 2017, 08:29 PM
    How much do you want to spend?

I'm 46 and my son is amost 19. For me, a great birthday present would be he and I spending the day together, ending with dinner out, and maybe a movie. But that's me. I'm not your mom.

So what does your mom like?
    FreeSpirit34444 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2017, 10:53 PM
    Custom gifts are great to like a monogrammed something she's into.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Birthday present ? [ 4 Answers ]

I am buying a bithday present to my best friend(its a girl) but I don't know what to buy.Any idea?

My mom won't let me put up the zipline, my ONLY birthday present? [ 2 Answers ]

So, for my 11th birthday a few years ago, all I wanted was a zipline. That was it. It didn't even have to be that big, but my dad went all out. He built a tower for me to start at and end. One day, he was having a party and one of his friends tried the unfinished zipline. He broke his back and neck...

What is a good birthday present for a 21st birthday? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my current boyfriend is 20 years old. I am very undecisive on what to give him for his birthday. His is going to turn 21 and there thing he could do but I can't yet. Any advice.

Birthday Present for girlfriend [ 6 Answers ]

I have been dating a girl for almost three months now and things are going pretty good its very casual and we don't take it very serious (dont say I love you all the time or spend every moment on the phone) and her birthday is coming up in about 5 days (she will be 17 and I already am 17). I have...

Birthday present? [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend of four months has a son who's turning two in about two weeks, and I need some input on a birthday present. I am naturally very horrible with presents, but this time I have some vague ideas what he might like: 1) :) He LOVES animals. His favorite toy is a puzzle like this ((...

View more questions Search