Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alvin Savin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2014, 09:35 AM
    Powerful men make powerless women!
    Why do powerful men make powerless women? I mean is that a man's fault or is it a woman's fault? Shouldn't the woman stand up for herself?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2014, 09:37 AM
    Where do you get the idea that's even true?

Apr 9, 2014, 09:42 AM
    This is actually for a debate! :/
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 9, 2014, 09:45 AM
    If this is for schoolwork, then you need to give us your argument and we will give you feedback.

What has your research shown?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2014, 09:46 AM
    AH!. that explains it. Good luck there... you got the hard side of the debate, I know a few Corporate CEO's... and their wives are anything but powerless.
    12341996 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2014, 04:28 PM
    A powerful person is a powerful person.

Apr 9, 2014, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    If this is for schoolwork, then you need to give us your argument and we will give you feedback.

What has your research shown?
    Yes.. well I need to speak for the motion on this topic! So actually I need to stress on the point that a man should be the one in control.. having the responsibility! Having a name in the society! While the woman is better off in her house.. or confined in her own small world! Though this shouldn't happen.. but as I am assigned to speak on the topic.. I have no other option but to do so! So kindly help!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2014, 12:34 AM
    Look into the X/Y personality, but this is a really out dated subject and very offensive to women. I will assume this is not in America,
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2014, 01:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin Savin View Post
    So actually I need to stress on the point that a man should be the one in control.. having the responsibility! Having a name in the society! While the woman is better off in her house.. or confined in her own small world! Though this shouldn't happen..
    No, it should never happen. I am a woman who is the sole provider in my family. My husband is a stay-at-home father. As a woman, I am very offended by these remarks.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2014, 04:53 AM
    I think you need to deal with this topic in a comedic way so you need to emphasise steriotypes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What women want from men? [ 6 Answers ]

This may sound like I shouldn't be complaining as I have a full life with 3 beautiful children and a even more beautiful wife of almost 20 years. I am not exactly who my wife wants me to be like... and she hates it even after being together this long, she gets mad with me for trying to assert...

What all men need to know about women [ 6 Answers ]

For thousands of years, men have tried to understand the rules when dealing with women. Remember, in the world of romance, one single rule applies: Make the woman happy. Do something she likes and you get points. Do something she dislikes and points are subtracted. You don't get any...

Women as best men [ 3 Answers ]

Well the title sums it up really what do people think of women being the best men ?

What are Women Looking For in Men? [ 15 Answers ]

Ok, so I've decided to get this little thread going here. I'm sick and tired of feeling like I have no game when it comes to the ladies. I need to get this woman business handled so that I can find the right girl for me! And I'm sure there are several guys out there that feel this way, so I...

View more questions Search