Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serenitynow422 Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Aug 19, 2007, 11:45 PM
    I'm a girl and I like my best friend.whos a girl
    Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's awesome smart and dumb, funny, caring, and she has a rocking body. Though I don't know if I should say anything to her. My boyfriend encourages me to be who I am and I want to tell her because she's given me hints but I can't tell if its just me or really her. I don't want to hurt a friendship... but I can't help what I feel... help... all I can do right now is stay positive
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 19, 2007, 11:50 PM
    If you liked a guy other than your boyfriend, what would you do?
    serenitynow422 Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Aug 19, 2007, 11:56 PM
    But my boyfriend said go for it if I like her
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 12:13 AM
    I am curious as to how old you and the other two people are. It might shed some light for people providing answers for you. Thank you.

Aug 20, 2007, 02:31 AM
    You can only really have one partner in my opinion, listen to your heart.
    Its good to know your boyfriend is understanding, understand though, it could break his heart, or even your heart.
    Just do what your heart tells you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 02:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    I am curious as to how old you and the other two people are. It might shed some light for people providing answers for you. Thank you.
    My question still stands, as I think that it is a valid one. Thank you.
    xxmissconfusedxx Posts: 121, Reputation: 5

Aug 20, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Sit down with tia and explain to her how you and ask her is she has been dropping hints .
    And I'm curious to why your boyfriend is so into you doing this
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 20, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Hello.

Your Boyfriend might say "go for it" knowing if he gets you to play with your friend he will also get some fun time with your Girlfriend. But in most cases if you add a third person it will hurt the relationship. Its better to let fantisy be fantisy.

Dennis777
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 20, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Sometimes friends have a "admiration" for each other which is different than infatuation.

Explore your feelings and the difference between the two before you say anything to her and possibly upset the friendship.

Aug 21, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Dennis has a good point, but she might dislike him or have no interest in him whilel iking you, and they could end up disputing over you or competing for your time/attention, which could be a very bad thing.
    She also mite not even like you like that.
    Learning and dennis advice is good.
    candoda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 11:22 PM
    well, ii think you shouldn't tell her... believe me its go with da time you stick with your boyfriend... and after the feeling for her goes you could tell her:rolleyes:
    kittykatmeli Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Oct 3, 2007, 05:16 PM
    First make sure if she's bi 2. because I was in the same position as you but she wasn't bi she would only mess around when she was drunk in front of other guys I guess to show off. But it didn't bother me because I was enjoying it. And I still like her like a lot but she got married and know she has a new born baby so there's no way I can tell her now. But if she's a really good friend and you know she's straight them I wouldn't tell her because you can mess up what you have with her. And then she'll never see you again the same. But think about it if you can't keep this in tell her.
    albinonerd13 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 9, 2008, 09:06 PM
    I say, make sure you really love her before you go for it, and try to make sure she won't be weirded out. Because there's always the chance that either you don't want to, or she doesn't want to, so you'll ruin your friendship by trying to come out and tell her you love her.

If you have doubts, I say just cut your losses and forget about it, because you still want to be at least friends with Tia, right?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 10:08 PM
    Tell her you think YOU are bisexual. Go from there depending on her reaction.
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2008, 05:05 PM
    I agree tell her you are a bisexual and see how she reacts if she's uncomfortable don't tell her.. . I really just don't think you should tell her unless she's a bi too cause shel feel weird around you
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 15, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Donn't sweat it, first remember it is completely normal to think a girl is hot, or has a nice body, we all think of that sometimes. As for telling her I'd just say "hey just wanted to say you look really hot." say it than laugh, you can be more tactful than me, but don't make a big deal about it, your friend may be little embarresed but it will not huurt the relationshipm just don't give any indications that you want to get together, trust me once you get it off your chest you will feel better
    sadgirl123 Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

Jul 2, 2008, 10:30 PM
    HI. I am in the same situation but I'm deciding now that I should just tell my friend and you should do the same because if tia is as good of a friend you think she is, she will understand the situation and if she does not feel the same way you will still feel good that you don't have to hide anymore and that can bring you closer as friends. Good Luck!
    cubbycake24 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 11:10 PM

I'm also going threw this same situation I think you should have a conversation with her and tell her your not sure about your sexuality and tell her the situation your in if she tells you to go 4 it then let her no that you were talking about her if she tells you otherwise just let it go... theres no need to lose your best friend
    JaneDoe97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 06:30 PM
    I had the Same problem and I can't be happier with what Happened my ex Joey and I are now bestfriends and after I told Zoey she was relived she was feeling the same.. I say if you REALLY love her go for it :) good luck ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

That Girl [ 7 Answers ]

OK so what if this girl says that she's kind of busy with sport for awhile and doesn't think she's ready for a Bf now. But says she loves talking to me and tells me that I'm nice.what do I do.

Little girl and EX GIRL [ 1 Answers ]

There is This 12 Yr Old Girl That Likes Me A lot And I A 14 Year Old Like Her A Little But The Problem Is That Me And My Ex Are Thinking About Getting Back Together And I Don't Want to Hurt This Girls Feelings Also I Just Want to Wait To See Were I Go With My Ex?:(

My friends who's a girl... [ 5 Answers ]

My friend Shelby likes me. In a way that she wants to grab my and do other stuff with me. It's scary. How can I tell her in a nice way that I don't like her like that?

View more questions Search