Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Yes, thanks! All is well and I appreciate your asking. I have had a very special houseguest for the past 10 days. Life seems very empty now that I am alone again! Lucky I have a place to come (AMHD) when I feel that way!

Hugs, Didi
    usedtoyotas Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Try posting a "kids playing" sign in your yard. This next move may be a little drastic... start sending her paper clippings of kids hit by speeding cars in local communities... if that doesn't work have the police set up one of the speed detectors that will show your speed on the light board. Or post a police car at the usual times she leaves or arrives. Just a thought
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 29, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Wow, tons of great ideas. I would have to agree with the kids at play sign. And perhaps also contact your local police station and ask what steps they would advise you to take! Good luck!
    silentrascal Posts: 194, Reputation: -2
    -

Nov 2, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Comment on froggy7's post
    Agreed. One can be firm and still polite about addressing the issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Sensitive or Insensitive? [ 18 Answers ]

What do you consider yourself to be? What do you consider others in general? Which is worse?

Very Sensitive Head [ 1 Answers ]

Not every time, but almost more then half the time I have sex the head of my penis gets so sensitive (no pain, rather a ticklish feeling) that it makes me ejaculate too fast. Can't seem to find a way to control it or block it out of my mind so I don't ejaculate. I don't want to use the numbing...

Forced Air Furnace flame good, fan goes slow then fast then slow, etc [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a forced air propane furnace in a "Park Model" rv trailer. (This is a bit smaller than a mobile home) The furnace is used infrequently as the trailer is located in a sumer resort vacation area, however we do like to go up a couple of times in the winter months. Furnace was...

Am I too sensitive? [ 16 Answers ]

Dear Readers, Before Thank you For Your Care Everybody! Time Sure Flies! I Haven't Posted Here For A Month Now! Kathleen And I Are Truly Back Together And I Have Been Seeking Counciling And Everything! I Changed A lot Since Than! We Are Back Together Since Sept 20 But Things Till Linger Us...

View more questions Search