Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ari09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 11:54 AM
    iPod nano
    This isn't really about an mp3... but I have an iPod nano... and I'm wondering can I copy all my songs from a cd onto my iPod, and if so how?
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 21, 2007, 11:58 AM
    You need to imprt the cd to itunes, then connect the iPod to the computer and it will download the songs for you.
    yeahIskate Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

May 22, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Put the cd in and the import button will appear at the top right corner

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod nano [ 5 Answers ]

I have a iPod nano and my girlfriend has the new one that you can put music videos on it. Well I was just going to let her use my computer to download all her music. So when we hooked hers up it said that you had to update the version to one higher than I had for my nano. So I did and everything...

Nano technology [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, Would u explain me about nano technology

Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to remove songs from my iPod but nothing seems to work so I was wondering if anyone could direct me on how to remove the songs from my iPod.

What do you think of the SanDisk Sansa player? [ 3 Answers ]

SanDisk Sansa™ c100 Series MP3 Player (1G.)... or Ipod Nano 1G ? What to do, which one shall I get?. the Sansa comes with FMradio with 20 pre-set stations and it turns out to be cheaper!. hey, 30 bucks lesss... Any advice ? Peace, Rene

AC Adaptor for Nano [ 3 Answers ]

I have just purchased an AC adapter for Apple Nano 2GB. The ac adaptor has following specifications; Ac input 90-260V Output 4.9V to 11V DC I am not sure should I connect it with my Nano or not. Nano can be charged with USB port which gives 5V DC but the new adaptor says 4.9V to 11V....

View more questions Search