Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Someperson3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2016, 01:21 PM
    Is my dream coming true?
    I had this dream in September 2015 that a new boy came into my class. It then went on to show me stuff that we would do/ 'happen. At first he came into my class and sat next to me in registration which was weird to me at the time because I have a friend that's always in at that time, then he sat next to me in maths but I also have someone sitting next to me and he then sat next to me in art and again I have someone sitting next to me. Plus he stood where another friend stood in technical. When this boy came it was summer and had a blazer that 4th years would wear.

Now my friend that's always in on time does not come in for registration, he's always late. The girl that sits next to me in maths in getting moved out that class, which leaves a free seat next to me. The person sitting next to be in Art is dropping that subject, so that would become a free seat. The person who stands next to me in technical got kicked out of my class, yet again leaving a free space for someone else. I am going into 4th year soon.

I also dreamt of him moving in and he also said 'I'll see you soon, don't worry' and today I saw a house that I saw in my dream of him moving in, had been sold which means new owners would be moving in.

Are these events leading up to meeting him or is my brain making everything up?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 4, 2016, 02:34 PM
    Dreams are just dreams, nothing more. There may be times, in my belief, that a deceased loved one comes into a dream to give you a message. I've had that happen. But what you're talking about, just a dream in my opinion.

Dreams are nice. A good dream makes us happy, and happiness is always a good thing. So if you want to believe that this dream may come true, I see no harm in that at all. But, if it doesn't come true, don't be disappointed.

Let me know what happens. :)
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 5, 2016, 07:00 AM
    One of the great things about the human mind is its ability to find patterns in chaos. It helps us see the lion before it pounces on us, but it also makes us see things or make memories fit a reality. Which is to say that I don't think your dream is coming true but that things are being set in motion that set up a situation that is minorly similar to your dream so you're tailoring the memory of that dream to fit events as they happen. The brain can be a bit mean at times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Death Keeps Coming For Me - DREAM [ 0 Answers ]

I keep having a reacurring dream overnight, Im living in my house I think it was and this thing or guy kept coming to the house banging on the door for hours but than by day it was gone. I made the mistake of answering it one time and he stabbed me , I don't remember after that. Than I remember...

Scary dream that came true. [ 24 Answers ]

About 3 nights ago I had a dream about this guy who I knew when I was a kid. He's four years older than me so we weren't really friends but I was around him when I was younger. I haven't actually spoken to him in about six years and I haven't seen him in about a year. So 3 nights ago I had a dream...

Finally left her, and dream is coming true (I hope) [ 6 Answers ]

So, here is me, a 100% commitmentaphobe... Here is the story... 4 years ago, 1st year at uni, I really liked a girl called Harriet, she had a boyfriend, but I told her I liked her... she left uni for family reasons... about a year ago, got back in touch... and she was single... chatted...

Dream of second coming [ 3 Answers ]

This is my dream I need interpretation for this one. While I was stepping into seminary building along with my friend I saw a huge dragon in the sky. All of a sudden its stomach was swollen people on the ground very much scared whole world scared of seeing it, and they tried to kill it but no...

Need money to make my dream come true [ 15 Answers ]

I am a 35 year old undergrad, studying psychology and spanish. I am an alcoholic in recovery (4 1/2 years sober) and have ADHD. I plan on getting a PhD and becoming a psychologist. I will specialize in work with youth at risk. Upon transferring to CSU Channel Islands from Santa Barbara City...

View more questions Search