Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmerr24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Sales Commission and Territory Cut for no reason
    I started with a company 2 years ago and was assigned a territory/salary/ and commission structure. Over the last two years the company added 2 salespeople in my territory which cut my commission opportunities down significantly, can they do this after they hired me under a certain agreement?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 22, 2007, 03:32 PM
    If you have a written contract valid though certain dates, no they can not, can they change any employment agreement that is not a contract, yes they can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sales Commission [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine co-signed on a mobile home in Texas and got burnt. She had to let them repossess it and they sold it immediate. The difference in the obligation and the sale was only $2,750.52 but Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc. sent her a notice for $9,500. $3,000 was for commission to...

High Pressure Sales with Private Sales Clubs [ 4 Answers ]

To Whom: Is it legal in the state of Rhode Island/Connecticut for a private sales club (Direct Buy) to force a prospective member to join immediately after a forced one hour sales pitch? Direct Buy instructs their prospective customers that if they don't apply for membership immediately they...

How to stop my Dachshunds from marking their territory [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 standard male doxies. They are almost 5 years old and our brothers. They are both fixed. Back in January we got a female mini longhair doxie. The boys have all of the sudden stated marking things in the house over the past month and a half. We have 3 floors in my house and the female has...

How do I track sales on website order form sent by commission salesperson? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a proposal with a company in front of me, and need some technical info so that if I hand this customer an easy solution to their objection, I might make them say YES to my proposal. They currently have a web-ordering page set up for their customers to fill in their mailing address, etc....

View more questions Search