Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megwhite1976 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 06:27 PM
    PLEASE Help Me With a Riddle
    My sister is not telling our family the name of her son until he is born, but she gave us a riddle which will tell us his name. Please help!

Here it is: Backwards American Woman Loves Reubens
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2010, 07:10 PM

Why not wait until the baby is born to find out. Most people do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A riddle [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have got a riddle can any one solve it It is I can be quick and then I'm deadly, I am a rock, shell and bone medley. If I was made into a man, I'd make people dream, I gather in my millions by ocean, sea and stream. Can any one work it out tell me if you can

Riddle what it mean [ 7 Answers ]

Stop,look and always see me. Try to touch , you cannot feel me. Never moving, never closer. Always moving, the endless poser. What am I?

Riddle me this. Someone has to know this one! [ 36 Answers ]

Okay --- I have been bet that I cannot find the answer to this riddle... I need you all's help! Here it goes: WHAT IS ALWAYS TALKING WITH NOTHING TOSAY,SILVER AND ROUND ON BOTH ENDS,AND YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT?? My first guess was -- battery --- eh, I was wrong... ...

I think this is a riddle. [ 13 Answers ]

Five people want a photographer to take pictures of every possible group of three of them. How many different photos will the photographer need to take?:confused:

I've got a riddle for you. [ 22 Answers ]

Einstein's Riddle: Einstein has been widely credited online with the following riddle, and with the claim that 98% of the world could not solve it. But several of our NIEHS scientists were able to solve it, and they said it is not all that hard if you pay attention and are very patient. Give it a...

View more questions Search