Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louise1960 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 08:22 PM
    Bottom layer of foot
    My mom is telling me that the bottom layer of skin on her feet doesn't feel attached to the rest of her foot. What is that?? She is 79 years old, she is on blood pressure medicine and water pills and is 5'3, 262lbs. Any answers?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2013, 08:25 PM
    Is she diabetic?
    louise1960 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 08:44 PM
    No. She has had this for years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much per sq to tear off one layer shingles and one layer wood shakes [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I low balled a job its 12 sq 2 layer one layer shingles the second layer wood shakes ,replace 4 rafters,redeck,and shingle it I charged 1700.00 labor only

Foot pain on the bottom of foot with a knot right below my little toe [ 1 Answers ]

My pain is on my right foot on the bottom. There's a knot on the ball just below the 3 and 4th toe. It is very painful to the touch.

24 foot round pool rusted bottom track [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently given a 24 foot round pool with 52 inch wall height. The bottom track is 17 sections and 2 are beyond salvage. The company that installed this pool 4 years ago is out of business so I am unable to find out who the manufacturer is.I was told by a local pool supplier that it is a...

Wart on bottom of foot [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old daughter got a wart on the bottom of her left foot,and we were wondering what may have caused this. It is on the "pad" of her foot in middle. I was guessing dirty sandals without wearing socks?.

View more questions Search