Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHYGUY1239 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 02:45 PM
    Girl thinks I'm a creep do I still have a chance
    There's this girl that I've liked since for the past year and a half she seemed interested in me and I was into her but I never made a move when I supposed to and 2 weeks later she started going out with other guys then, throughout the entire time she tried me jealous, then it comes to a couple a months ago her boyfriend and her broke up for now she seemed interested in me again so I was going for another girl at the time and that didn't work out so for about month and a half I couldn't a move so I broke the ice talked to her a couple of times again then I get on online and talk to her about her past bestfriends I said I and I came out to strong and she said to her friend I got friend that's a creep I say hi to her the next day and she looks at me and keeps walking, I see her again 3 times that day the first time she seemed excited about something next she looks away from me the next she was at her locker for an extended period like 5 minutes when it takes 2, now the girl that I was going for before likes me now and I don't her but this girl thinks I do but my question is do I still have a chance after she says I'm a creep
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Apr 20, 2010, 02:56 PM
    Shy, I don't think you should have anything to do with her.

If she was comfortable enough to talk to you, and not say why you said or did something she felt was creepy, what kind of a relationship would that be- without any honesty.

Her behaviour is rude and she sounds like the type of person who is looking for a boyfriend, just to have a boyfriend. She is likely too young to realize what it takes to treat a person with respect, and not leave them hanging, like she has you.

Don't feed into her description of you by trying to catch her eye, or being near where you know she's going to be (her locker etc.) because that will only reinforce what she has already said about you to her girlfriend(s).

Instead, find someone who can appreciate you as a friend first, and who doesn't play games, and use you to make herself look like some sort of victim, or some sort of prima donna to guys, just to get their attention.

My three best friends all through high school were guys. We looked out for each other, did fun things, went to dances together, shared our troubles. No insult intended to young girls in high school, but, guys were a lot more fun.

Look for a friend first, and drop this one like a hot potato.
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 22, 2010, 11:17 PM

Yeah you still have a chance, but you don't want to take it. She is playing hard to get super bad. She wants you to feel bad and chase her, it gives her power. Don't give her the power to screw with your emotions man. Just step back and find someone else. And don't go for the girl you don't like, what's the point in that?

Maybe by doing a 180 degree turn and not paying any attention to the hard to get girl, she will chase you. But still, she sounds very immature and she needs to be less of a... bad person...
    Klumster Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Apr 25, 2010, 11:36 AM

Ya sounds like she just wants you to chase her. You should completely ignore her, don't even look at her, and it well make her wonder why this guy who was chasing me is no longer chasing me? Does he not want me? Does he not like me? Is he just not interested in me? My best friend who is a girl said, some girls like to put the chase in guys, but that girls want the guy they can't get. If you like this girl and still want to go after her just act like your not interested in her. This might make her crazy and want you. But really you need to find a girl who is not going to play hard to get and instead be open with you that she likes you. Don't date a girl you don't like, just because she likes you. I've done this several times and its just a waste of time and the relationship won't work. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Everyone thinks I'm a girly girl how can I become a tomboy and fast? [ 20 Answers ]

Hi my name is erryce I love to play basketball and run track but the problem is I think I'm a tomboy but everyone else thinks otherwise. I love to wear skirts and dresses but I'm in love with basketball shorts and t-shirts with sneakers I love playing with the boys but I have a lot of friends that...

I am in love with a girl that I have no chance with. Any songs? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi just wondering if there are any songs to summarize my feelings. Some old stuff like pink floyd

Was this girl interested? Did I creep her out? [ 6 Answers ]

So my first day of class this semester I had this really cute girl sit next to me. I wasn't that interested right away, but I noticed that she kept looking over at me. It's an anthropology class, so the teacher was passing around ancient artifacts throughout the classroom. Every time I had to...

How to go from being a bum/creep to landing a SUPER hot girl for just 2dates? [ 19 Answers ]

I've known this girl for about 1 or 2 years (I can't remember which semester we were introduced) but we were only introduced once. I have since spoken to her over msn, Facebook, (you know all the methods that don't count) and we have said hi to each other in the halls. I wasn't interested in her...

Is there a chance of me getting back my girl? [ 29 Answers ]

I know this has probably been asked on this site 5000 times. My situation is a little different and I also just need someone to talk to. Being a 32-yr old dude makes it tough--I can't really talk to my guy friends. C and I met about 17 months ago. I asked her out, we went out on a few dates. ...

View more questions Search