Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sintax Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 11:19 PM
    Chicks on vacation in Tibet?
    Can someone help me figure out a movie I watched a while back when I was younger, I can't remember much of it but what I do know is it had something to do with these two female friends who went on vacation to tibet or something and one of them or maybe both of them somehow ended up being prisoners there, I'm pretty sure it was tibet although I might be wrong!

Thanks in advance!

-Brandon
    sintax Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 11:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sintax View Post
    Can someone help me figure out a movie I watched a while back when I was younger, I can't remember much of it but what I do know is it had something to do with these two female friends who went on vacation to tibet or something and one of them or maybe both of them somehow ended up being prisoners there, im pretty sure it was tibet although i might be wrong!

Thanks in advance!

-Brandon

-edit- WHOOPS! I found it! Took a while using Google, Brokedown Palace!
    sarah63 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 11:54 PM

Sounds interesting! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nepal - Tibet [ 3 Answers ]

Hi anyone, I was looking for a way to get a long backpacking trip to Nepal? STA travel offers something that would probably put me over $8000 including additional airfare and food for 28 days, Beijing to Nepal. I found some random Nepal/Himalayas tour online ("Fest.Tour/Trekking:...

Backpacking Tibet, Nepal, India and Mongolia [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, From may I would like to travel to Nepal, India, Tibet and Mongolia for three months. Since I'm a young woman I don't want to travel alone. Can someone recommand a travel agency for me which can arrange this? Thanks!

Chicks with scars [ 6 Answers ]

Do guys dig chicks with scars?

Vacation pay [ 3 Answers ]

I have been working full time for the Public Library since January 1999. Our policies indicate that after eight years of service you get 4 weeks vacation pay. I requested a fourth week vacation, but I was told I wouldn't be paid for it, as I do not have the funds in my account. They are still...

Do guys stare at ugly chicks [ 37 Answers ]

JUst wondering... Do guys stare at ugly chicks too? And what would u guys consider is a so called ugly chick? Thank you guys, honest answers please:D

View more questions Search