Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blueflash57 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2016, 06:22 PM
    If you've read Zahra's paradise and understand it, please help me out!
    1) In chapter 9, when Ali is getting tortured, who is doing the torturing (what group ex. The government the Islamic republicans*)?
    *I looked up the Islamic republicans and they were a group that was broken up in 1988... but Ali is talking about the Islamic republicans.. I'm confused on that part.
    2) Is Mehdi a main character?
    3) How would this book be different if it were made 200 years ago? (This book is about the protests of a recent election* so we're there any protests back then?)
    *It is about recent protests, right?
    4) What city do Zahra and Hassan live in?
    5) Is Zahra's paradise an actual place in the world?
    6) What do Zahra's paradise and Mehdi have to do with each other (is it something religious, are they important people in the world who I should know about)?
    7) Why did the author write this?
    8) Who is/are the main character(s) (just Hassan, just Zahra, both of them, just Mehdi, or all of them)
    9) What is the main idea of the book?

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it.
    It's OK if you don't know all the answers to the questions (I don't expect you to) just answer as many as you can. Thanks!
    *please put the corresponding question number with the answer if you can.
    Blueflash57 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2016, 06:37 PM
    If you've read Zahra's Paradise and understand it, please help me out!
    1) In chapter 9, when Ali is getting tortured, who is doing the torturing (what group ex. The government the Islamic republicans*)?
    *I looked up the Islamic republicans and they were a group that was broken up in 1988... but Ali is talking about the Islamic republicans.. I'm confused on that part.
    2) Is Mehdi a main character?
    •Can characters that we don't see, hear of, etc. be main characters
    3) How would this book be different if it were made 200 years ago?
    • This book is about the protests of a recent election* so we're there any protests back then
    *It is about recent protests, right?
    4) What city do Zahra and Hassan live in?
    • Is it in the book
    5) Is Zahra's paradise an actual place in the world?
    6) What do Zahra's paradise and Mehdi have to do with each other
    • Is it something religious, are they important people in the world who I should know about
    7) Why did the author write this?
    •It says that Amir is an human-rights activist, so is it just to raise awareness of what happened
    8) Who is/are the main character(s)
    • Just Hassan, just Zahra, both of them, just Mehdi, or all of them
    9) What is the main idea of the book?
    • Again, is it just to raise awareness

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it.
    It's OK if you don't know all the answers to the questions (I don't expect you to) just answer as many as you can. Thanks!
    *please put the corresponding question number with the answer if you can.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2016, 06:39 PM
    Sounds like someone's homework assignment to me. We don't do homework assignments. Its part of this sites rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maidens of paradise [ 0 Answers ]

Why is there no authentic Hadith speaking of the superiority of the believing women over the huurs nor any quraanic Ayahs ?

I don't understand my progesterone results.. compared to others that I read online.. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't understand my results, I got them last night and I'm 5wks 5days, she said my numbers are 2140 and that it's good and not to stress, it just needs to not go below the 2000's.. Well on the internet it seems like everyone's numbers are in double number and decimal form and calculated in a...

What should I do?be patient and read to the end to understand! [ 26 Answers ]

It all started when I went to the cycle meeting of our company! I met her there ! There were a lot of frequent and prolonged eye contact between us. The next day she was sitting beside me,and when I wasn't focusing on the lecture she gently knocked the desk in front of me by her pen,asking me with...

Paradise island? [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch a movie as a kid that was from the 50s maybe. It was about a man and his 4 beautiful daughter who lived alone on a Pacific island until the US army arrived to make it into a base. Of course the girls fall in love with the men. The youngest girl was very niave and cute. Anyone...

View more questions Search