Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Theprojectfox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2014, 10:59 PM
    Penicillin
    I need a 'six degrees of separation' starting from penicillin and leading to major inventions and historical events

For example

Penicillin leads to tuskegee experiments
    Rosa parks was born in Tuskegee
    Rosa parks leads to the civil rights movement
    The civil rights movement leads to integration of schools
    The integration of school leads to

Lonnie George Johnson (born October 6th, 1949 in Mobile, Alabama) is an American engineer. Johnson invented the Super Soaker water gun, which was the top selling toy in the United States in 1991 and 1992. Johnson holds a B.S inMechanical Engineering and a M.S. in Nuclear Engineering from Tuskegee University.

Or

Penicillin leads to saving soldiers in ww2
    Ww2 leads to the invention of synthetic rubber
    Synthetic rubber leads to latex gloves and, yes, condoms
    Condom use leads to reduced aids transmission
    Reduced aids transmission leads to the gay rights movement

But I'm a little stuck with my creativity.

Help?

Check out some similar questions!

Penicillin - Heartburn/Chest Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I was misdiagnosed with strep throat and put on penicillin. However some time after, I was instead properly diagnosed with Mono and was advised to stop taking the penicillin. I have been off the penicillin now for a week but have been suffering from severe heart burn/pain in the chest ever since....

Penicillin and implanon [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if penicillin affects implanon birth control?

Penicillin, pill and leaking boobs [ 0 Answers ]

Basically a couple of weeks ago I went to the doctors with tonsillitis and was put on a short course of penicillin. Throughout being on the penicillin I had sexual intercourse with my partner, I'm on the pill (cerazette) and we used a condom but it split, the next day I went to the doctors for the...

What's the name of the movie, its about a doctor who discovers penicillin? [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the movie where the doctor discovers penicillin and the towns people at the end all go up to his house and thank him for all he has down to help the town. It's a black and white movie. He helps the town by funding a hosptial on IOU's. He also takes in a girl and his son ends up...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.