Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ErdwinJC Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 07:09 AM
    Trying to figure out the name of a movie From the 80's.
    Im trying to figure out the name of this movie so I can go buy it. The cover has a reddish brown frizzy haired girl with her arms out stretched like to hug soemthing in the sky. In the movie this group of people are traveling over the land by foot and they come across an indian burial ground and cross through and get cursed. They end up staying in an old run down fort with a gate and they have to lock the gate before th sun sets because of demons or sometyhing. One night there watching over the top of thefort these group of guys all painted in white sucking off the cows utter and it possesses the cow. Later a little boy is outside the gate and they let him in and he ends up being a possessed person to kill the little girl. It is like they have to protect this little girl and bring her to a certain location. ANy help trying to figure this movie out would be appreciated! :^D Ciao

**************Email deleted ( Fr Chuck) off board contact is not permitted, people will post their answers here *******

May 30, 2010, 07:30 AM
    I just remembered also.. After they cross the indian burial ground they bed up for the night. When they wake up the girl who cannot speak is gone nad they go looking for her andshe is in the indian burial ground and there are white bird feathers on every tree and floating through the air... I remember it as a child and I know it intrigued me for some reason, I want tosee it again and try and figure out what intrigued me so much. :^D

We use to always rent this movie and another movie called Prophecy. The one about an animal that had part of every animal in the forrest in it, the indians in the movie called it the protector of the woods. Well tahnk you for your time. :^D
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 30, 2010, 11:32 AM

Eyes of Fire

May 31, 2010, 12:54 AM

A trillion thanks to you Quinn F!! I've been searching for over 20 years for this movie!! Many MANY Thanks to you!! :^D :^D
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 31, 2010, 06:12 AM

Glad to help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to figure out a certain 80's anime [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what anime I'm thinking about. I remember watching it when I was a kid. It's basically about this girl in a desert world. It involves these weird looking creatures. I don't really remember what they look like anymore. I remember windmills and weird looking flying...

Trying to figure out what the name of an 80's or 90's Cartoon is that I use to watch [ 1 Answers ]

I was a little kid so my memory of the cartoon is a little sketchy. I thought the name of the cartoon was Crispy Critters like the old Cereal but I can't find a cartoon by that name. The cartoon was about these woodland critters that were in like animal cracker form and were the color of animal...

Can't figure out the name of this 80's hi-nrg song [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the artist's name and the song's name of this mid 80's hi-nrg song,it goes like this... "I REALLY NEED YOUR LOVE,I REALLY WANT YOUR LOVE,I REALLY NEED YOUR LOVE,GIVE YOUR ATTENTION TO ME"... (after a while it goes)... "ALL MY DREAMS EASY AS CAN BE"... I don't remember anymore of...

Can't figure out this 80's song [ 1 Answers ]

I do believe its an 80's song, and the woman has a high pitch voice and I do believe the song says somewhere in the chorus "gotta slow it down" Im sorry this isn't much but maybe someone could help it would be great since I'm making a mix for a wedding thanks in advance

View more questions Search