Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jon66 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 11:23 AM
    92 Honda Civic cylinder firing order?
    I recently replaced the ignition coil, distributor cap, and rotor on my 92 honda civic. This fixed my initial problem of the car starting; however it seems to be running a little rough and a little gutless. So I am not sure (if when I initially was moving about and replacing things - yes I could have been a dork) that I misordered the wires on the distributor cap and as always fixed one item and created another problem. Does anyone have a diagram of the firing order so I can verify that my distributor cap to spark plug wires are actually correct?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 05:14 PM
    1-3-4-2
    jkdfkdj Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jul 14, 2011, 02:56 PM
    1-3-4-2?? : That guys full of ****, and obviously not a mechanic. It would be impossible to have that firing order as the crank shaft would be so imbalanced the car would not want to rev freely. What a ****in joke
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 15, 2011, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jkdfkdj View Post
    1-3-4-2???? : That guys full of ****, and obviously not a mechanic. It would be impossible to have that firing order as the crank shaft would be so imbalanced the car would not want to rev freely. What a ****in joke
    What makes you think and say this is incorrect? Do you have a clue what you're talking about? What are your credentials and experience?

Look at this directly from AllData:

Name:  1a.gif
Views: 14387
Size:  3.2 KB
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 17, 2011, 04:22 PM

TxGreaseMonkey finds this helpful : Nice job, CaptainRich.
    I thank you, sir!

Responses like that always make me wonder... but also give me job security! :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1996 Honda Civic, the coil is not firing [ 9 Answers ]

The coil is not firing on my son's 1996 Honda Civic. Please help!

Civic randomly misfire on cylinder #4? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 97 civic ex 5 speed that is reading code cylinder 4 randomly misfire.Can anybody help me solve this problem.:) :)

94 civic clutch master and slave cylinder replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 94 civic ex 1.6 liter , and I need to replace the clutch master and slave cylinder. If anyone knows the proper way to do this and the location of the slave cylinder please let me know...

Firing Order Of 1988 Honda Civic [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am just wondering why my 1988 Civic honda was starting even the firing order as of Not the same what's in the manual. Can you give the firing order of what you know and I will compare it on what on it now. The manual says in sequence from left to right when you're facing the engine is: 4...

View more questions Search