Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SKULLOFTRUTH Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 04:49 PM
    Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain
    Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

May 28, 2010, 06:40 PM

More: Also they were keeping 'things' in jars in the cellar or barn
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2010, 06:59 PM

Could be the 1972 TV movie Something Evl, if I remember correctly.

May 28, 2010, 07:07 PM

Yes - Exactly so, I just found it on Home page at filmsandtv.com

Thanks!

A Steven Spielberg film

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the title to a 70's/80's horror movie involving a fireplace [ 3 Answers ]

I was real young when I watched it, so I do not remember much. I remember that there was this old house, I think that it was abandoned and there was a group of kids (maybe teens) that went to this house and someone went down into the floor of the fireplace. I think that they might have found the...

Trying to find movie name/70's/horror [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here goes... I'm trying to find out the movie title of what I think to be a horror/thriller/suspence movie That was made sometime in the probably early to middle 1970's.I was born in 1969 & remember seeing it when I was pretty young because it creeped me out big time! Now this is what I only...

Looking for title of late 70's horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

I only saw the trailer of this film on TV, and I only remember is one scene: There was a guy in overalls and a farmer-type hat. He got an evil look in his eyes, and when he opened his mouth it was full of razor-sharp teeth. I don't think he was a vampire -- at least not in the traditional...

Searching For 70's or 80' Horror Movie Title [ 5 Answers ]

In the mid 80's when I was just a preteen I used to watch horror movies that Elvira used to host on Saturday afternoons. There was one movie that made a huge impact on me and I am looking for the title so I can watch it now and maybe cure me of the phobia it gave me when I originally watched it. ...

View more questions Search