Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicgurlurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 07:01 PM
    After unprotected sex - brown period?
    I am 16.
    I had unprotected sex and at first we were using a condom but then I had to go home so he took it off. But he kept putting it in for 5 minutes after.

5 days later I woke up and I have this dark brown liquid in my underwear. It doesn't smell like a normal period and I have been regular for the past 3 years.
    I've never been on the pill.
    What is going on?
    I am really afraid I could be pregnant and if I am, I don't even know what to do.
    HELP PLEASE :[
    Keatts16 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2007, 09:33 PM
    If you have unprotected sex you could be pregnant. BUT it doesn't nessisarily mean you are. Teen girls (I know because I asked this same question a couple months ago) sometimes get brownish discharges prior to their normal period. However, if you are worried, see a doctor. Your future is to important to mess up by endangering your health because you are scared.
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 06:26 AM
    If you think your pregnant, take a test, if you are, think:
    Do I want it?(keeping it)
    Do I want it to die?(abortion)
    Do I want it to be adopted?(adoption)
    Kimmy69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 03:44 PM
    Do I want it to die?? Do not listen to bible bashers, abortion is an normal acceptable decision... if it wasn't why on earth would doctors do it?
    Kimmy69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 03:47 PM
    A brown discharge/or/period can mean pregnancy, but do not take a test until your next period or it'll come out negative either way... I know its totally hard to wait... but worth it and you don't waist money on tests :) and if you are then I am sure you'll make the right choice, and let me tell you abortion isn't 'bad' 'killing your baby' as you are not allowed to abort if the cell has a beating heart, and it is a CELL at the beginning. It is not a baby until it has a body form hear beat and feelings. X
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2011, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy69 View Post
    a brown discharge/or/period can mean pregnancy, but do not take a test untill your next period or it'll come out neg either way... i know its totally hard to wait...but worth it and you dont waist money on tests :) and if you are then i am sure you'll make the right choice, and let me tell you abortion isnt 'bad' 'killing your baby' as you are not allowed to abort if the cell has a beating heart, and it is a CELL at the begining. It is not a baby untill it has a body form hear beat and feelings. x
    Kimmy... be sure to check the dates of posts you respond to. This one was from 2007. Just a bit of correction to your post: abortion can, and does, occur after a heart is beating, which can sometimes be picked up on an ultrasound as early as 5-6 weeks, but beats even before that time. In the beginning stages of development, cells are rapidly dividing and after just a few weeks, there are many, many cells. As an example, by just a few weeks, arms, legs, heart, backbone, etc. are developing.
    Often times a woman doesn't even know she is pregnant yet at this stage.

When the "baby" becomes a "baby" depends on who you ask. A woman who chooses abortion early may find it an easier decision to make if she views the pregnancy as a mass of cells in the early weeks. A woman who has been trying to become pregnant and then loses the pregnancy in an early miscarriage, will often grieve the loss of her "baby".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

Brown discharge in place of period/no pills/no sex [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have been experiencing a brown discharge at the time my period would take place. I go through the normal pms stuff, and the wanna-be period is pretty regular. It starts about the same day every month, not more than 2 days before/after the previous month. Instead of getting the...

Unprotected sex 6 days before expected period date [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this. :) Anyway I had unprotected sex 6 days before expected period date. Is pregnancy possible at this time? Or should I go get the morning after pill?

Unprotected sex [ 6 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex and I took a very powerful morning afetr pill before. The pharmacy said my period might be late but she couldn't tell how long. Now its more then one month later and I still haven't gotten my period and I 'm afraid to go buy a pregancy test . I duhave no idea what to do ...

JUST had a baby 2 weeks ago and had unprotected sex but I was on my period [ 2 Answers ]

I know I am WAY more likely to get pregnant since I JUSt had a baby 2 weeks ago but I was on my period when we had unprotected sex and I'm still on my period could I still get pregnant?:confused:

View more questions Search