Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BLACKSTONE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2003, 11:00 AM
    Download
    Can you download all material on a hotmaill account in one go onto a c.d and how please.
    daveslounge Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2003, 03:01 AM
    Re: download
    Hotmail is stored on the web, not on your hard drive. So, basically, no. BUT...
    If you were to clear your cache... restart your computer, and fill your cache with all your Hotmail stuff, then I guess it can be done. Just transfer the cache to CD.
    Why you want to is beyond me, as it is stored indefinitely in cyberspace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Download Trojan... [ 8 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have had a virus on my computer for some time now and I knew where it was and never was able to get it removed, I didn't worry about it too much because it didn't seem to be doing much to my comp[uter and because I have spyware doctor, norton corporate, ad aware, search and destroy...

How to download [ 18 Answers ]

Hi , We find few music album sites, wherein we can just play the music online. What needs to be done if we want to download the music and save them into our local drive. I tried doing that, but always end up with saving as "Html" or "Real Player Presentation" format and cannot be played...

How to download music [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone please give me a "site" that I can read about how to download music onto a CD. I'm not very good on the computer... Thanks "Ken"

Can't download ANYTHING! [ 13 Answers ]

My computer has just recovered from a problem in which was solved by the removing of display drivers. While I doubt that shouldn't affect my downloading, I can't think of anything that is wrong with my computer for it to be as such. Now I can't even download new drivers. I need help!! :( ...

DSL Download problem... [ 6 Answers ]

In one of my Friends PC I face the following problem. He has a DSL cable connection, When he tries to connect to Yahoo Mails the System slows down & the Cable connection Properities say 10.0Mbps,send & Receive packets says 1,908 & 1,008 rspectively & doesnot move beyond that value even after 1...

View more questions Search