Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franklin girl Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Jul 6, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Can you block a specific sender in Gmail?
    Can you block someone in Gmail? I have heard that you can't but I am not that familiar with it just yet? If you can do they know that you are blocking them (i.e. do they get a specific error or something that tells them what you are doing)? If so what does the error say?

Please help as I need to do somehting about someone who is scaring me and I don't want them to know what I have done.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 04:05 AM
    You can include their e-mail address in the SPAM or block addresses filter. Also check out Gmail help section >>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gmail Details [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Gmail User and I get mails from other gmail ids How could I Know who had sent the invitation for creating that gmail id.. give me a solution it will help in an important assignment of mine

Finding full address of sender in Outlook Express [ 1 Answers ]

I receive a message which I then forward to my boss; she wants to apply to original sender has hidden this using only a mneumonic. When she replies, it comes back to me, not the original sender. Can this be fixed in Outlook Express 2006.:confused:

True Location of Sender [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Recently I received a malicious e-mail which mentioned some information which is revelant to me. This showed me the sender was not spaming. And obviously the person was using fictitious email id. My question is: Is there any way I can locate where the emails have been originating from in...

90 Accord oil pressure sender [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed an oil leak from above my oil filter on my 90 Accord. It looks like the oil pressure sender. Has anyone changed one out? Does the wiring just unclip? Any special socket needed? Is it common to leak? Thanks for your help. JD

View more questions Search