Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gadget0621 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Sep 10, 2005, 03:57 PM
    Looking for an 80's or 90's children's fantasy movie
    There is a children's movie that I can't get out of my head. It had something to do with a real little girl who travels through a mirror and encounters a witch. I also think there were some puppets that became her friends. I don't remember too many details because I was really young but I rememberthat the little girl stole strawberries from the witch before she went back through the mirror and into her room. The witch was trapped behind the mirror before she could reach the girl. This has been one of the most difficult movies to find. Help :confused:
    Jeremy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2005, 09:48 AM
    I think I am looking for the same movie. Any luck with your search? Did the girl need the berries to save her Mom wh was sick?
    GothicRomance Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2005, 11:41 AM
    Hugga Bunch
    I think I saw a reply to a similar request and they discovered that it was the Hugga Bunch movie. (or something like that) I never saw it so I am not sure if that's even close but I hope it helps.

Joanna
    Jeremy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2005, 11:57 AM
    Hugga Bunch
    Thanks a lot Joanna, I looked up the web site for Hugga Bunch and this is indeed the movie I was thinking about.
    Gadget0621 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Sep 21, 2005, 01:38 PM
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicRomance
    I think I saw a reply to a similar request and they discovered that it was the Hugga Bunch movie. (or something like that) I never saw it so I am not sure if that's even close but I hope it helps.

Joanna
    Hugga Bunch is the right movie. Thank you so much Joanna. My family and I have been going crazy trying to figure out the name of this movie. I'm definitely going to buy this movie before I forget about it.
    pebbles0343 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2005, 10:55 PM
    Hugga bunch
    Oh my goodness, I have been racking my brain for the title of this movie for so long. My grandma used to rent it for me when I was a little girl. The only parts of the movie I could ever remember was the girl going through the mirror with a pink haired puppet and trying to steal something from the witch that was kept in a glass vase thing. Thank you, thank you so much for asking about the movie too :) or else I would probably still be searching. :)
    amariedamon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 08:49 PM
    OMG! Thank you so much me and my sister have been talking about this movie for like 5 years and have never thought of the name! Thank you so much... this movie definitely traumatized me... does anyone remember any of the other movies like this that came out around that time? I know they were all crazy.
    skenny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 12:26 PM
    YAY! I was just asking about this movie last night and both my boyfriend and my mom thought I was crazy! My mom was the one who rented the movie for me and she didn't remember it. THANK YOU!:D
    adrion13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 04:17 PM
    I am looking for a movie, but there's not a whole lot if information I can give since I haven't seen or heard of it since I was very young. It's a movie where a boy meets this short creature who I think grants him some wishes, and they become friends. Can anyone help me?
    berno53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 01:47 AM
    I have another one for you guys if you can get it. All I remember is a big red box and it was magical or something I really do not remember anything else. Any help is appriciated.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 15, 2009, 01:53 AM
    i have another one for you guys if you can get it. all i remember is a big red box and it was magical or something i really do not remember anything else. any help is appriciated.

The Phantom Tollbooth (70)
    a.k.a. The Adventures of Milo in the Phantom Tollbooth

----------------------------
    dwellski123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 04:37 PM
    I'm trying to think of one where there is a young boy and a toy maker in a fantasy land with a nutcracker army

Feb 27, 2010, 04:37 PM
    I'm trying to think of one where there is a young boy and a toy maker in a fantasy land with a nutcracker army

Feb 27, 2010, 04:38 PM

I'm trying to think of one with a young boy and a toymaker that are involved with a nutcracker army and there is a conflict of somesort going on killing me to figure this one out !
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 27, 2010, 06:13 PM

It soundsd like
    A version of

Babes in Toyland
    HollyATme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 03:31 PM
    Comment on adrion13's post
    I think this is never ending story 2 or 3
    martin29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 10:46 PM
    What is the name of the movie of the girl walking through the mirror to get the berries for her sick grandma
    MissJax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 12:41 PM
    Comment on amariedamon's post
    Did you find out the name to this movie I have been looking for it..
    JuggaloJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 11:56 AM
    I believe your thinking it's the labyrinth
    seherjilani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 08:01 AM
    I am looking for the movie in which a baby boy was kidnapped form the house by the ghosts and they take him in their world and then his sister went in search for her brother in the ghosts world.and then the amazing journey of fantasy and mystery starts and in the end she finds her brother and took him back to home and the all ghost becam e her friends.and the girl name was sarah in the film.could any one tell me the name of that movie pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

Name of 80's or 90's kids fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am trying to find a title of a movie done about the late 80's early 90's or so. It was a kids movie, where a kid, proabably in his teens, gets transported back in time to a slightly alternate universe. Sort of medieval/fudal. I saw the trailer for it and remember it had...

View more questions Search