Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atamir1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 12:57 AM
    TV movie: Kids living in a shelter on a sunless earth
    I'm looking for the name of a TV movie from the late 70s/early 80s in which a group of children lived in a sunless earth, hiding inside a shelter and receiving 'tanning' sessions with UV goggles to compensate for the lack of natural sunlight.
    When the sun is revealed for a single day, one of the kids get left back inside, only to receive some flowers that his friends picked up outside.

Rings a bell?

Thanks,

A.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 4, 2009, 04:37 AM
    That one's come up a couple of times before. I haven't seen it, but the experts and posters say it is this one... Enjoy

All Summer in a Day (1982) (TV)
    atamir1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 04:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    That one's come up a couple of times before. I haven't seen it, but the experts and posters say it is this one... Enjoy

All Summer in a Day (1982) (TV)
    Beautiful, right on the button!
    Thanks,
    A.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adult kids keep quitting jobs and living off me [ 15 Answers ]

I have two sons, they are both in their early twenties. They start jobs and they work for a little while then they quit. I am 45 years old and they have lived with me pretty much the whole time-but I really want them to be on their own-and I especially want them to keep working. THey live with...

Monster kid takes earth kids for a space ride [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie from the late 80s or early 90s in which a naughty alien monster kid takes a couple of earth kids for a (space) ride in his father's spaceship. They are caught by the alien father and I think he wants to drop the earth kids off in space to make their own...

Abduction-kidnapping- No right on Earth I have or my kids [ 3 Answers ]

I had my only two sons , officially abducted and then officially raised to kidnaped status. And I have repeatedly tried to see then and have access to them but denied and beaten by police in Germany and thrown in jail and my 4 years of all my struggle to see them did not give me any single human or...

Can I still use sunless face tanner if I have a... [ 2 Answers ]

Can I still use sunless face tanner if I have a light scratch on my face? Its not open but will it ruin the tan part if it is put over the scratch?:confused:

Earth as a living organism [ 1 Answers ]

The composition of the earth from it's core to it's crust is organic and is continually evolving albeit over millions of years. In this context could the earth be described as a living organism?

View more questions Search