Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spirituswrites Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2017, 04:30 AM
    Does anyone know of any Kings or Queens that were serial killers?
    I want to know if anyone knows of any Kings or Queens who were serial killers, not exactly mass murderers?

Thank in advance.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 28, 2017, 04:34 AM
    Royalty rarely did their own killing, so if you want the ones who got others to do it for them, the list would take all day to write.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 28, 2017, 09:50 AM
    Read up on the Borgias. Queen Ranavalona I of Madagascar against Christians. Caligula and Nero. Catherine de' Medici and the St. Bartholomew's Day massacre of the Hugenots.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 28, 2017, 11:04 AM
    Poor Lucrezia, beautiful but illegitimate daughter of a pope, 5 husbands by the time she died at 49, has endured centuries of bad reputation, and is now being seen as more of a pawn.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 29, 2017, 01:19 AM
    All royalty with the power of High Justice can be viewed as serial killers, if you don't believe in the Death Penalty. Likewise all warrior/conqueror kings could be considered serial killers. Judging historical figures by today's standards is tricky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Serial killers making money off their crimes [ 5 Answers ]

I'm doing a study on serial killers, and I'm wondering if there are any federal laws preventing serial killers from making profit off their crimes. I would also like to know how many of all murders in the US are "separate" incindents, and how many of all murders in the US are to be considered...

King of Queens [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the character that works with Doug

Can I keep to queens together with kittens [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have 2 queens one has just had kittens and her sister is about 2 weeks off having hers can I keep the 2 together or have I got tto split them

View more questions Search