Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karasal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 11:35 AM
    Japanese $10.00 bill
    Bill is from WW II era with picture of Japanese Emperor and ( 483 ) in red. Everything else is in Japanese language. Is it valuable?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2010, 08:15 PM

Karasal(?)-I Don't HAVE MY FORIGN CURRENCY HERE <I WILL HAVE TO GET IT FROM A GUY I LOANED IT TO < I'LL try to have it tomorrow night herer ;;HAVE A great night and a better tomorrow and GOD BLESS:: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to Japanese [ 0 Answers ]

What would the Japanese (Romaji preferably, Kanji will suffice) of 'The eternal realm of InuYasha' be? I know InuYasha is Romaji, however, I know nothing of Japanese sentence arrangement. I don't care if you play with the words, as long as the outcome is along the same lines.

English to Japanese [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to learn japanese. So is there some websites or something to help me learn a little?

Japanese beetles [ 2 Answers ]

I planted a new tree in the spring and the japanese beetles have gotten to it. The leaves are all damaged. Is there any way to save this tree? Can I totally remove the leaves and will that give it new life? Should I fertilize it?

Japanese currency [ 1 Answers ]

what is the value of japanese government ten centavos durning the ww2 era

Japanese yen [ 1 Answers ]

um is this the place to ask this question? Idk, but any way. I have a Japanese coin that is gold and has a hole in the middle. It has 9 Japanese symbols going around the circle on one side and on the other, two Japanese symbols and something that appears to be a wheat plant. I can't find what it...

View more questions Search