Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onegoodfella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 11:48 AM
    How do I route my maytag performa dryer belt?
    I have everything apart. I replaced the motor. Now I am trying to route the belt around the drum but for some reason it has no tension. I'm assuming I'm not routing the belt correctly...
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 01:14 PM
    There is a trick to that but it would be impossible to explain. Do a search on maytag dryers on Google. Up at the top will be a line that says pictures. Click on and search.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belt routing for maytag performa dryer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, does anyone have a diagram for routing the drum belt on a maytag performa dryer? Thanks, Amanda.

Maytag Performa Dryer, Hot But Not Drying [ 5 Answers ]

We have a 10 year old Maytag Performa washer & dryer set. A few weeks ago, we noticed that upon starting the dryer, it made a horrible racket and then went back to normal within a few seconds. It gets hot, but the clothes are not really dry, even after a 70 minute cycle. Is this the fan,...

Maytag Performa Dryer belt change? [ 2 Answers ]

This dryer is a little different from others. The motor is in the rear, and the front is very hard to remove. I have the top off, no problem, but can't reach the screws holding the front on. They are way down the side, and access is very limited. To remove the hinged front cover, the top screws I...

View more questions Search