Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Aug 7, 2006, 04:42 PM
    I want to try a few new things
    I don't really know what I want or where I belong so I have decieded that I'm going to try a few things to see what I really like and see if I can find who I really am so the first thing that I have decided to try is modeling I want to model for like hollister or something but I'm just not quite sure how to get into it or who to talk to about it is there anyone that knows what I could do?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2006, 01:25 AM
    How old are you?
    Bronica Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2006, 02:56 PM
    Id say yes try many new things only hold caution modeling can be dangerous, there are some bad people out there. I too must ask how old are you?
    Do you have an idea of what's causeing you to not know who you are? How's your home life? Your kind of shady on your message. I just want to make sure your telling all.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 15, 2006, 04:47 AM
    Have a good education to fall back on. There are a lot of pretty faces out there.
    Bronica Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2006, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Have a good education to fall back on. There are a lot of pretty faces out there.
    Well good its always good to have something to fall back on... good luck
    brutus Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2006, 07:57 PM
    Why don't you pick up something like tennis instead of modeling for hollister. I have a friend who models for hollister and abrecrombie and she's all scrued up
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

Aug 17, 2006, 08:56 PM
    There are modelling agencies out there that are great to just get the experience and gain some self confidence. Not ones that place you somewhere right away, more like modeling classes and commercial classes. My parents put me in modeling when I was in HS just to come ot of my shyness shell, and it worked... you learn things other than modeling... and I met a lot of great people, but I did more fashion shows and things of that nature. I think it is great that you want to try new things.. . just don't get your hopes up... try them for fun! Gain whatever you can out of them, maybe not a career, but have fun! And maybe sports or art type things would be fun to try... explore a lot of different things...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to go down under :) [ 1 Answers ]

Not just a sexual inuendo; I really want to go to Australia I just wanted to know if anyone has any info on expenses or how easy it is to get a job down there. Do I need a working Visa? Any help would be great. Thanks!

I want to be brown [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know the best way to dye hair from black to chestnut brown. I'm thinking cream peroxide to lighten hair then using permanent colour. What do you think?

Just want to know.. [ 5 Answers ]

What specific part of the computer hardware is responsible for starting up your PC. If its broken, could it be replaced? Or need to replace the motherboard? Sorry, no idea at all. Anybody? I appreciate your info. About this.

View more questions Search