Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaniDanDan123 Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2009, 07:49 AM
    how do i wipe my Nintendo DS and Games?
    hello again.
    Well I'm selling my Nintendo DS and 9games. But Obviously it has all my things on it, how do I erase it all so the next person can start fresh. I looked on some games, like Spyro, and have deleted that data, but then it comes to nintendo Dogs, and well I just don't know how to erase things of there. Please Help! :) thank you.

My Games are (that I need help deleting) - Flushed away. Nintendo dogs, Pac Man.
    Thank you,x

Dani xo
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2009, 07:51 AM

You don't need to but if you want all of the games will have a delete profile option in them. It is different for every game.

The data is stored on the game cartridges not the actual DS System.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2009, 07:53 AM
    Sorry, I read that wrong.
    For Nintendogs I am unsure.
    You can just adopt your dogs out so there are none there, but I have no idea how to clean your money out.

The other two I don't have sorry.

:: needs to learn to read better ::
    DaniDanDan123 Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2009, 08:15 AM

Hehe, thank you, :) xo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo 64 games [ 15 Answers ]

I found my Nintendo 64 a few weeks ago and I've been playing it non stop, even though it's ancient I still love it. The problem is I've finished most of the games on it and I want some different ones. Since Nintendo 64 is so old now where can I find some games that don't cost too much and what are...

Possible Monetary Value of Old Nintendo Games [ 2 Answers ]

hello everyone, of course I am a newbie and not to up to date on how this works. So I am appologizing in advance for any mistakes I make. Well my question is I have old nintendo games and I want to get rid of them but I know there are some that are worth money. I was wondering if there is a web...

How do I wipe out my computer [ 3 Answers ]

My computer has a virus I believe. I need to wipe it out and start fresh, I have all the startup disks but I don't know how to get rid of everything else

Nintendo ds games are they compatible with game boy advance sp also [ 2 Answers ]

I Have Bought Some Games That Claim That They Are Compatible With Nintendo Ds And Game Boy Advance Does That Include The Game Boy Advance Sp. Thanks Ora

View more questions Search