Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akline Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Old cartoon from the 80's
    I don't think it was a series. It has a sheepdog named Schaefer, who went into space and landed on a planet and met an alien girl (looked human w/ a nose like the thing on a snorkels head) she and her dog needed his help saving her planet and Earth from being destroyed by a mean Colonel, who she finds out is the father of her boyfriend. At the end of the movie Schaefer wakes up and finds it was all a dream.
    I need help finding out, my husband thinks my siblings and I are crazy.
    rw821 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by akline
    I don't think it was a series. It has a sheepdog named Schaefer, who went into space and landed on a planet and met an alien girl (looked human w/ a nose like the thing on a snorkels head) she and her dog needed his help saving her planet and Earth from being destroyed by a mean Colonel, who she finds out is the father of her boyfriend. At the end of the movie Schaefer wakes up and finds it was all a dream.
    I need help finding out, my husband thinks my siblings and I are crazy.
    It was the raccoons and the lost star. I think I have it on vcr somewhere :)
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 18, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Wow I loved "The Racoon's" when I was little, but I had no clue they made a movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon 80's or 90's [ 17 Answers ]

There was a cartoon that I watched growing up. I don't remember if it was on the weekends. It had a raccoon as one of the main characters I think. It was about him and his group of friends. I think at the beginning of every cartoon they would meet in some kind of box car or diner or something. I...

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bugging for a while, I remember watching a cartoon when I was younger where people would have chest plates and staffs and out of these chest plates spirits of animals etc would come out. I can't for the life of me find the name of it and I don't remember much else about it. Please...

80's cartoon can't think of name for the world [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out the name to a cartoon I remember when I was a kid. It had two different giant robots, one was blue and one was pink. There were a man and a woman that climbed into the heads of these robots and controlled them from inside. I can't exactly remember the plot of the...

Old cartoon movie, maybe 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, all I remember about this (because I was about 4 years old when I used to watch it) was that it was a cartoon, very roundy and cute style drawings, it had these 2 kids, brother and sister I think, who lived at home, and they would eat 'magic' cookies and go into their fridge and end up...

Once upon a time 70/80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a cartoon from the 70/80's I believe it's called Once upon a time. There is a little girl with blonde hair and she falls down a wishing well after a frog.

View more questions Search