Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    10tottti10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Jail time for fraud?
    I would like to know how much time in jail a person can receive, on the first offense of fraud, in Canada? The answer is NEEDED so someone please reply!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 3, 2008, 05:07 PM
    The issue of what the fraud was, and who the fraud was to can make a difference to a judge at sentencing. Also if the fraud involved money has it been paid back yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No jail time [ 6 Answers ]

I have to do for days in jail for a owi an I'm wondering if I can get a doctoers order saying I need to be in r5 a mental ward receveing treatment an consoling for my depression for a few days instead of being in jail if I can get out of it ?

More Probation time or Jail Time? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently on 3-year probation for , identity theft in the third, 3 counts of reckless endangerment-2nd,false written statement and reckless driving and leaving the scene. The driving charges are separate from the Identity theft charge. Recently two detectives came to my home questioning me in...

How much jail time do you get for: [ 1 Answers ]

How much jail time do you get for violation probation and get caught in a stolen car?

Jail time [ 1 Answers ]

How much time must somebody serve for a sentence robbery with a dangerous weapon he go 20 yrs 11 suspended and its under Maryland article section subsection 3-403 how many years must he do and on a use of a handgun in commission/ felony 5years under article section subsection 4-204 I need to know...

Suspended jail time.. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so in the navy reqruiting manual subsection subsection subsection title z... blah blah it states sometime along the lines of. Now persons may enter into the navy that has any pending actions, monitored or supervised probation, incompletion of any classes counseling, failure to pay fines, and...

View more questions Search