Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shripad24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 09:06 PM
    Where I get exact location of land
    Hi i am from pune and i have land in satara dis khindwadi area , i have 7 12 of that area but did not get exact location of land, land recored say they don't have land record of such land or it may goes in acquisition under raod winding what can i do . I have clear 7 12 uatara of my name
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2011, 09:18 PM

Who sold you the land, when and how did you buy it.
    Did you not go look at it before you bought it.

What did the land record office say, since should they not have a record of the land you own ?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Feb 26, 2011, 09:39 PM
    Did you get some sort of a document from the person who sold it to you (what we in the West would call a deed)? Did that instrument contain a description of the land? If so, take it to the "land record" office and find out what records they have on that land. It could be that you should have recorded the instrument.

Or, you could try to get further information from whomever sold it to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I know the exact location of person with whom I am chatting on Yahoo messenger . [ 11 Answers ]

:rolleyes:How I know the exact location of person with whom I am chatting on Yahoo messenger .

Where is exact location of thermal fuse [ 1 Answers ]

Where is exact location for thermal fuse on a maytag dryer, model pyet344ayw? Thank you for any help on this.

Can I know the exact location of a person chatting with me on msn [ 7 Answers ]

I need to know if someone I'm chatting with can locoate the exact location I am in.

How can we know the exact location of a person from where he chat in Yahoo messenger [ 1 Answers ]

How can we know the exact location of a person from where he chat in Yahoo messenger I mean his plce of country..

View more questions Search