Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tnt17402 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2004, 01:45 PM
    Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song
    I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot.

Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand in was their record label. I know of no Swan Song. He's convinced it's a Zeppelin tune but only knows that there is a lyric in it which is "Baby, this is your swan song". That's it... and he can't even hum it!

I figured I'd give this a shot as my eyes are sore from reading pages and pages of Zeppelin lyrics for the words swan song.

Do you know of any Zeppelin song with this title or the lyric "baby, this is your swan song"?

If you can help, I'd really appreciate it.
    jhanington Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2004, 02:17 PM
    Re: Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song
    I'm a pretty big LZ fan and I've never heard or known of a song titled Swan Song. I believe Swan Song was the name of there record label. It's also the name of their tribute band.
    shadycharacter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2004, 05:22 PM
    Re: Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song
    Hi. A number titled Swan Song was recorded for the album Physical Graffiti (the first album released under the swan song label), but never released. You could find this on bootlegs of studio sessions, but I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble.
    sapblatt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2005, 06:02 AM
    Swan song
    The song is readily available on LimeWire (napster like site)... go to limewire.com
    dalyllama34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt17402
    I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot.

Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand in was their record label. I know of no Swan Song. He's convinced it's a Zeppelin tune but only knows that there is a lyric in it which is "Baby, this is your swan song". That's it....and he can't even hum it!

I figured I'd give this a shot as my eyes are sore from reading pages and pages of Zeppelin lyrics for the words swan song.

Do you know of any Zeppelin song with this title or the lyric "baby, this is your swan song"?

If you can help, I'd really appreciate it.
    It is a zep tune it was unrealesed go on limewire and download it
    markpheus Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 7, 2008, 02:55 AM
    Yeah I used to have zeppelins song tilted "swan song" downloaded it years ago, it was a progressive instrumental. You can still down load it and it may be on their bbc live sessions?
    LedZepHead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Hey the song is real I have it, but it has no lyrics... and yes it is a record label

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very obscure song lyric question [ 1 Answers ]

OK I was watching a TV show about music from 1993 when I heard this on the background and missed who sings it/song title. I can only give avague description so I apologise for the little info. The song is hip hop/pop style, the chorus is a woman singing " here we go again " and there being a...

Who knows Led Zeppelin's Swan song? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm terriblly in need of the song of Led Zeppelin called "Swan song".Not their record label,but a tune of them.Someone only knows there's a lyric in it goes: "Baby, this is your swan song". Do you know of any Zeppelin song with this title or the lyric "baby, this is your swan song"? If you...

Song Question [ 1 Answers ]

Please can you tell me the singer/group of a song called "Live it up" which was on the Crocodile Dundee film. Lyrics go something like "Hey there you with the sad face, come up to my place and live it up" Please help, my head is hurting!

Led Zeppelin Song [ 1 Answers ]

Here's then scenario: My public speaking teacher was describing the rules for shirades, which we played in class to demonstrate nonverbal communication. In giving some background information of his use of the game, he noted that many years ago, one of the songs that a student suggested for the...

View more questions Search