Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe43088 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 11:09 PM
    I'm getting locked up.
    :confused: How long is the statue of limations on a juvinlie on probation if I run away... mind you I ture 18 in about 4 months... Please help.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Why would you want to run away?

Where do you live?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Locked out [ 7 Answers ]

I live in Maryland, and received a request to vacate a property I rent. I have vacated the property but have left some belongings there, and have not turned the key over to the landlords. I received a notice to appear in court, the date of which has not come. I went to the property to get my...

Locked Out Of Apartment [ 2 Answers ]

The stove in my apartment caught fire and caused damage to the stove and cabinets. I will have to pay for the damage. The landlord took the keys and said I could.nt live there until repairs are made. It.s been two weeks and they haven.t started work yet. It is time to pay rent again in a few days....

Mower locked up [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have craftsman 6.5 push mower that is about 8 years old. I went to prime it to start it last week and after it starts it only stays on for about 5 to 10 seconds and then shuts off. Then it won't start again unless I prime it again. It did this about 10 times and then the engine locked up...

Mower wheel locked [ 1 Answers ]

I have a toro self-propelled mower. I was mowing today and all-of-a-sudden the rear left wheel locked. Any ideas?

Locked out of AllExperts.com [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I'm a expert on this site, (plumbing page), as well as AllExperts.com. I went to answer a question this morning and got this back. Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14' The log file for database 'allexperts' is full. Back up the...

View more questions Search