Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abeard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Lumps behind the ear
    My 22 month old boy has a knot that has been behind his ear for the past 2 to 3 months
    And it keeps getting bigger,should I be concerned
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 17, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Well, it could be an enlarged lymph node. Has he been sick lately? Cold, flu?

But yes, if there is ever anything unusual about your young child you should be concerned and seek the treatment of your peditrician as soon as possible.

I always stress that you cannot get a proper diagnosis over the internet. Please seek the advice of a professional in person.
    J-Brown Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by abeard
    my 22 month old boy has a knot that has been behind his ear for the past 2 to 3 months
    and it keeps getting bigger,should i be concerned
    Is the knot on the back of his ear kind of soft and pressable? It could be a swollen gland if its like RIGHT under the cartiledge of the ear. I'm 19 and I've had a couple years back. Go see the doctor and you should be set from there. It shouldn't be anything serious.

EDIT: Okay, I didn't see that. Lymph Node is what you call it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lumps behind d ear [ 2 Answers ]

What is a large lump behind d ear near d ear lobe

Lumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfiend has lumps on his penis, he has been to the doctors and has an appointment in January, he has had this before and also had an operation, due to this he has not been able to hold a full erection, as it has caused some damaged to the muscle. He found one awhile back and now there seems...

Lumps On Penis [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 21 and I have lumps all over my penis and the ball sack, They don't hurt at all, and some of them I can squeeze white stuff out of them. What are they? Can I do anything to get rid of them?

Tinsy lumps [ 5 Answers ]

On the entry to my cervix there are a couple of tiny weeny lumps (on the 'nose' like bit inside). They've been there a while, a few months, maybe more. I've had them checked out but the nurse couldn't feel anything. I think its because they have to wear those gloves. I mentioned that and she double...

View more questions Search