Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    welsh chick Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2006, 05:45 AM
    What's happening to me
    I have had normal periods and I am taking the pill
    This month even though I am on the pill I strted bleeding 2 days prev and then stopped
    I woke up early one morning and found that I was covered in blood which has never happened and have been very heavy bleeding since ? And very very painful stomach pains

Then this morning I had this werid dischrage when I went to the loo like an alian had left my body what's happening do I need to see a doctor :mad: :eek:
    Jay_Jay Posts: 74, Reputation: 15

Jul 23, 2006, 06:56 AM
    I'm not a medical expert, but I would say that you need to go and visit your local doctor ASAP !

Good luck with this Jay

Jul 23, 2006, 09:59 AM
    I don't know what to do its so embarrassing
    Jay_Jay Posts: 74, Reputation: 15

Jul 23, 2006, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by welsh chick
    i dunno what to do its so embarrasing
    I can understand but you really would be better going to see your doctor. Please do not be Embarrassed.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 23, 2006, 07:08 PM
    Please do not be embarrassed Chick... this is not completely unusual. But is is definitely time to see the doctor.

Is there any chance at all that you could have been pregnant. Remember, the pill is not 100% effective. The only birth control that is 100% effective is abstinence.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jul 23, 2006, 10:03 PM
    Hi Welsh Chick,
    I agree with both Jay Jay and J 9. Absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. Your health is the most important thing, and the doctor's only focus. It's their job. Take care. :)

Jul 24, 2006, 01:25 AM
    Do you mean I could have been pregnant and I am having a miscarrigre I am only 20 and I didn't really have any signs of pregnancy
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jul 24, 2006, 01:42 AM
    Hi Welsh Chick,
    From what you described, it does sound possible, that you could have had a miscarriage -- given of course that you have had unprotected sex relatively recently. It is true that birth control pills are not 100 percent. If you were pregnant, the fertilized egg may simply have failed to implant properly in the uterus. At this stage, I'm not sure you would have had many noticeable symptoms, but J 9 could tell you a lot more than I. Probably would be good to see a doctor and make sure everything is all right, particularly if you have any further heavier than average bleeding.
    Expert

Jul 24, 2006, 07:10 AM
    The only foolproof method of birth control is abstinence. Believe me, I was on the pill and have 2 beautiful boys, not twins. I got pregnant twice while on the pill. And remember the name says birth CONTROL not birth PROOF.

Okay, since we got that out of the way, and BTW most doctors do not tell you that.

The average woman experiences approximately 3 miscarriages in her life without ever knowing she was pregnant. As Thomas mentioned it is possible that the fertalized egg failed to implant which means you would have relatively few if any symptoms.

From what you describe it sounds as though this may be what is happening to you. You should make an appointment to see your doctor to be sure nothing more or less serious is happening to you.

Jul 26, 2006, 01:31 PM
    I have now stpped bleeding as much and haven't had any weriod discharges since its like my normal period now! I haven't yet been to the doctors do you all still think is hould go as I am do to start takening my pill again this wekend and the pains have stopped as well

Could this have been a really heavy period
    Expert

Jul 26, 2006, 02:51 PM
    This could have been a regular period, but it is still a good idea to see a doc.

Many women have miscarriages without even knowing that they are pregnant.

From the symptoms you describe I believe you should go and have this checked out. It could even be a symptom of the pill you are on and your pills need to be changed.
    herewegoagainmn Posts: 9, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 30, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Please go to the Dr. and be certain. There is only one you, you are irreplaceable. Take Care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's happening please help [ 6 Answers ]

as long as I can remember werid things have always happen to me, dreams I dreamt came true, I could tell you when the fone was going to ring n who it was for, and when ever I was around strange sounds would happen and t.v lights etc would go werid. But recently things have got worse, when I was...

What Happen and what's happening now [ 7 Answers ]

Well the topic that is so popular on people mind is what happen with me in my further wife after all the drama. Well in one sentence I'll tell you. Many things was wrong, first there was no trust. No good commnication and a distance relationship and too much damage had already been done. So I...

What is happening [ 2 Answers ]

I will start by saying I haven't been with a man in 4 12 yrs. But I recently got married and my husband and I are trying to conceive. My cycle is usually pretty normal. I can bet on it an win. But since we are trying to have a baby, I made sure that we were together during my fertile and ovulating...

What's happening with my machine here? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay?? On two occasions while I was in this forum actually (yes I blame you) I got cut off in the middle of typing and was automatically tranfered to my email page. I never had that happen before but these two times which was lastnight and just now. Is that normal??

What's Happening? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I haven't been around here for awhile, I don't know why. Anyway, once again I'm certianed about my best friend, Nick. Here's the thing, about a month ago (probably earlier) he has been acting differntly with me like he's not my best friend anymore. Yes, I mess with him in certain...

View more questions Search