Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patriciawagoner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Traveling Felon
    I have a boyfriend who is a convicted Felon. He was sentanced to probation for life. After 10 years of probation, he decided he would rather do his time and get it over with. He served 13 months and has been out for over 3 years now. He originally was busted for selling drugs. We want to travel on a cruise and I don't know if he can get a passport or can he travel out of the country? Can somebody help??
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Hello patricia:

I have a passport. If they gave ME a passport, they'll give your old man one.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Traveling [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Im Michael Conti. Im currently enrolled in the University of Las Vegas, Nevada. Lately I have been distracted from my work in school. Im really beginning to Wonder what is out there? Im interested in experiencing new cultures, eating new food and Seeing new places and people. Im...

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

Need some traveling tips! [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are traveling to Maui on Saturday. I will be 16 weeks 1 day, and I'm just a bit nervous about the flight. The travel time should take about 14 hours with a couple of short layovers between flights. I know I should get up and walk around at least once an hour, but I was wondering if...

Traveling information [ 1 Answers ]

I will be traveling to Florida with friends in June, do I need a us passport to travel I have one from my country of birth and I don't drive so I don't have a license. Will my passport be OK?

Traveling to canada [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancée is a convicted felon and we want to go to canada for a weekend with our kids but we are unsure whether he can go or not due to being a felon, does anyone know how I can find out if he is able too? He isn't on probation he has been trouble free since 2000

View more questions Search