Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shonny7 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Why the Hell!
    Why the hell someone put everything into something and get nothing out of it? Why someone thinks that this is the best ever thing happened to you? And why that thing never realizes your worth and keep running away from you? Why the hell she says "I love you" and never behave like she meant what she said? Why the hell someone is punished for being the best in her life? Why the hell she manipulates someone and make him feel the dumbest ever person alive? Why the hell one nice guy is played and manipulated by her who kept saying that she loved him? Why her ex relationships and those losers become a reason to keep nice guy away? Why God keeps all s and players happy and nice guys writing on this forum? And the worst thing is, why the hell I came across one of such manipulative "her"? Why the hell, God, WHY!

Sometimes, this explains why nice guys lead to the player life; just get in and get out, no emotional attachment any more. One more player fish in a pond!
    burtyjim Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

May 22, 2008, 11:17 AM
    That's very hard to read but sound like you had a bad relationship don't let one girl get you down becoming a player is just the wrong thing to do just wait and your find that someone who means I love you when they say it
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Being a nice guy does suck bro. I get where your coming from and I feel your pain. I've been there myself and I'm sometimes hate that I wind up becoming a nice guy. But think about it like this, would you really be happy with that manipulate, lying, and emotionally abuse or would you rather take the temporary sting but enjoy an over all quality of life that benefits you while she plays her stupid games and probably gets used along the way.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

May 22, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shonny7
    Why the hell, God, WHY!!
    God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons we could not learn in any other way. The way we learn those lessons is not to deny the feelings but to find the meanings underlying them.

Imagine we didn't meet the wrong people? Imagine we didn't make mistakes? Imagine we didn't fall? What a boring plain, dull unexperienced life we would live. Understand that there are snakes out there along with other walking creatures, and remember that karma has the last say. You just continue to be a great guy that way you can attract a great girl. A woman who can not see good in a man, is not the woman you want to be with, and take that as a lesson and a blessing. What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins!
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 22, 2008, 01:52 PM
    You don't want to become a player and a jerk, because you're then becoming her, don't be a hyprocrite..

Life sucks man, that's the facts, not all women are like that, I am a good woman! You can't change who you are, and you know being a nice guy is an amazing quality now-a-days, please please don't change that, you will find a good girl that you can be nice to, this kind of thing happens to lots of people all the time, and believe me there are a lot of men that are snakes out there that are hurting women
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 22, 2008, 03:12 PM
    I'm sorry you dated someone so ultimately unhealthy for you. We all see how deeply she hurt you.

Just remember that relationships aren't about 50%-50%, they're about 100%-100%. It sounds like she was only half vested and you were all in it. In the end, it just means you weren't ever going to make it happen. I'm sorry it had to be so painful when it finally fell apart, but it was inevitable.

Don't let this sour you at ALL! You completely have the right idea. When you're trying to make a go with a girl, you give it your all. Understand? Don't quit doing that.

But you may need to work on the side issues. Make sure the rest of your life is fully developed outside of your dating life. Make good career choices, involve yourself in you nieghborhood and community, hobbies, friends, trips/travel... the whole shebang. Be the kind of guy with a life that a girl would be attracted to as a whole.

Let her see you have a lot of irons in the fire and at first she would be another one, eventually maybe THE one, but you are a man with a life. One you're looking to share.

Make sure dating and girls aren't the point of your life, that's all I'm warning.
    jiltedgirl Posts: 125, Reputation: 23

May 22, 2008, 03:16 PM
    It sounds like you've been hurt and hey, we've all been there. Right now, it's okay to feel angry and bitter. I know right now you just feel like lashing out, but the only person it will hurt is, well, you.

Don't change who you are. Just keep going. You'll eventually find someone better.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

May 23, 2008, 02:06 AM
    If you are the nice guy,don't always say "the hell",if she does not force you to be together with her,it is not all her fault that she does not love you like you love her,just come down and move on!you deserve more!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 23, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Do you really in your own heart, want to be the cause of someone feeling as bad as you do now? Think about it, and do the right thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I be sent to hell? [ 104 Answers ]

Well I am beginning to think I am gay and I am wondering if I would be sent to hell for this. I hear all the time on TV about how god hates gays, and I'm not sure if I am gay but this isn't helping... Also what if I kind of do not believe in god? My family is not very church active,

What the hell? [ 3 Answers ]

All right basically, I have been dating this girl for 6 months. Not too long, but long anough to set in a hurtful mood for me. My ex decided to spread a rumor about me that I cheated on my current girl at the time with her which never happened, but regardless it never settles into her. Finally she...

What the hell? [ 7 Answers ]

Mmk. I already know I need to get rid of my boyfriend. He is my first boyfriend so tell me how to dump him without making him cry... ;)

View more questions Search