Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah7 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2013, 12:30 PM
    A-ha 'Lifelines' album cover
    Does anyone know what/where the architecture is that is featured on the cover of the album 'Lifelines' by A-ha?
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Jul 24, 2013, 12:47 PM
    It is not a picture of any actual building. Just concept art created by a graphic designer.

File:A-ha lifelines.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2.4 L sunfire/cavalier cam cover removal? Or valve cover?how do I get them off? [ 6 Answers ]

I actually googled the answer to this question... and found it here on this site... but its NOT WORKING FOR ME!. SO PLEASE HELP!. here is the problem... I have a 2.4 L sunfire same as the 2.4 L cavalier.. its a twin cam... it has cam covers.. (not really valve covers I guess)... that have 10 bolts...

New Kiss ALbum [ 1 Answers ]

Great news. I heard that classic 70s rock band Kiss might be releasing their first album of new material in 11 years this summer!

Album by are.O.C. [ 1 Answers ]

Has R.O.C. got an album out? He sings dance songs such as "Shine On" and "When The Sun Comes Down".

Plants to cover concrete drain cover [ 1 Answers ]

Hi When I bought my house, no one had even raked the yard for years and I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. Fortunately, I had been perennial gardening for some time. This was a new challenge, however, because the lot is heavily wooded, and the trees are old growth that were not cut when...

View more questions Search