Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2021, 04:25 AM
    A fake White House for a fake President
    Recently Quid has been having speeches and other events at the South Court Auditorium located in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. This building serves as the office of White House staffand rests on the grounds of the White House next to the West Wing.

That's fine . There are legit reasons for this . The problem is that inside this auditorium Quid had a fake set constructed to make it look like he is holding events in the Oval Office.

The real reason for this is that there is not enough room in the oval office to have him read a face on monitor instead of a teleprompter with a noticeable screen .That way the public doesn't see such pithy quips as 'I'm not supposed to take any questions .....but ...'

The set has fake windows and fake flowers in the fake windows .
    Below is the fake set during a Build Brandon Better address. He also used it as a prop when he got the covid booster shot .

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2021, 09:44 AM
    And this is bad because....?
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2021, 01:25 PM
    The real question is why does Quid think he needs a 'Truman Show ' set to stage events ?

When my daughter was still in a car seat, we got her a pretend steering wheel so she could pretend to drive the car. That is what this reminds me of .

As for the prompters. I am reminded that during the campaign he had drive-in movie size prompter screens to assist him.
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2021, 01:34 PM
    His fake Oval Office comes equip with playschool desks,

Here he is in the fake Oval Office getting his booster jab. I wonder if the shot was fake too . He still goes around everywhere with his mask on.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2021, 01:43 PM
    Actually, Biden is being very, very accommodating toward others.

"The event space is being used for White House events that are being broadcast. The area is bigger than the actual Oval Office, and provides an area for journalists." (Newsweek)
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2021, 01:49 PM
    Then why the fake set when the auditorium would be just as "accommodating" ? He is all fake imagery.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Then why the fake set when the auditorium would be just as "accommodating" ? He is all fake imagery.
    Why aren't you President and use the auditorium? (There's one on WH grounds?)

Or he could go to the Four Seasons Total Landscaping business like Giuliani did for his press conference in 2020. I'm still laffing about that!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2021, 02:07 PM
    What???
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2021, 02:16 PM
    That is a vague reference when there was an apparent SNAFU about the venue . The speculation is that he was supposed to be booked at a Four Seasons Hotel .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2021, 02:24 PM
    "President Joe Biden received his third COVID-19 vaccination shot last Monday on live television, but the event prompted rampant speculation about the room in which the event was staged, better known as the South Court Auditorium.
    Since 2012, South Court has served as the White House's de facto location to host high-profile events that require additional camera access.

The auditorium itself was constructed during a renovation of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, a large building housing both the Vice President's ceremonial offices and working spaces for the hundreds of White House officials who don't have offices in the White House itself. It's located directly adjacent to the West Wing on the White House grounds."
    https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-t...110000805.html
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2021, 03:06 PM
    again that is not the issue. It is the fake prop set that is the issue
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2021, 03:09 PM
    again that is not the issue. It is the fake prop set that is the issue
    South Court Auditorium.
    Since 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!! South Court has served as the White House's de facto location to host high-profile events that require additional camera access.
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2021, 03:10 PM
    It is the fake prop set that is the issue
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2021, 03:18 PM
    It is the fake prop set that is the issue
    It's been a fake prop set since 2012!

"Former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump used South Court to roll out high-level policy announcements"
    https://news.yahoo.com/white-house-t...110000805.html

Also, https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2R41KI

And for photos of Obama and Trump using this fake prop set, see
    https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/in...uditorium.html
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2021, 04:10 PM
    Show the video of the fake set Trump used . Why have a fake set for the Quid Truman Show ? Here is the difference . Quid could easily have done his events in the Oval Office . Trump used the auditorium when hosting dozens of invitees like here when he hosted the United States Secret Service Uniformed Division
    United States Secret Service Uniformed Division

That is a proper use of the facility

here is the emperor and his use of the auditorium when he announced that the US was at war with those who pervert Islam

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2021, 04:29 PM
    Show the video of the fake set Trump used .
    And for photos of Obama and Trump using this fake prop set, see
    https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/in...uditorium.html
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2021, 04:34 PM
    you really don't see the difference ? I think you do .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2021, 04:38 PM
    you really don't see the difference ? I think you do .
    There is no difference. Trump used it too. It has been used since 2012 because there's more room, it's bigger than the tiny Oval Office. Have you ever seen news reports of people (politicians and reporters) in there all squished together, on top of each other? It's like having a birthday party in the bathroom.
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2021, 04:43 PM
    from your link Trump at Angels Family event

vs Kam the Sham in a virtual meeting with Mayors where 2 was a crowd .

jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2021, 04:49 PM
    There is no difference except, of course, for all of the obvious and glaring differences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fake active white glutathione? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the original active white glutathione the 3 bars between 5 in 7 or the 2bars between 5 and 7 and capsules color is orange

Why do people call me fake... what is fake... [ 6 Answers ]

There are so many things that people want, I for one want things as well. But lately I've questioned things because I feel that the posibility of me faking what I want is just around the corner. That sounds weird, but I often ask myself what do I really want... when I hang with friends, I...

Is Active White L-glutathione really effective? (fake or not) [ 10 Answers ]

I just bought Active White L-Glutathione capsules just a couple of days ago for 1500 pesos. It was placed in a box. But before I took it, I wanted to be so sure so I searched for it and there's a lot sellers appeared. They only sells it for a very cheaper price (like 550 pesos) . I got confused,...

How do you get fake tan out of white trousers? Help! [ 2 Answers ]

This is a long shot I know but by any chance does anyone know if it is possible to get a pea sized stain of fake tan out of white trousers??

Punishment in using fake name and fake passport [ 1 Answers ]

My husband change his name so he can married another woman which working in italy. I am eager to know what proper action I need to take for them. Thank you...

View more questions Search