Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jchild40 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 04:19 PM
    Agway (Murray) snow blower 8hp 24" Model # 82-3059
    Where do I find a worm gear (in the gearcase in between the augers) for this machine? I can NOT find any website that has parts for this model.

Check out some similar questions!

Agway snow blower 8hp 24" Model # 82-3059 [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought this 2 stage snowblower used. One auger is rusted frozen and the second has a good shear pin in it, but the augers do not always spin. Once they hit the snow they usually stop all together. The augers feel like they have about 6 inches worth of play, ONLY when it's at a certain...

Murray Snow Blower Belt Slips Off [ 10 Answers ]

We replaced the drive belt on a Murray 8hp 2 stage snow thrower but it slips off immediately, even when I just pull the starter and rotate the pulley. It's the right belt according to the owner's manual, but it seems perhaps I could get away with a 1" smaller length and still not load the...

Craftsman model#31A-3BDE799 Snow Blower 5.5hp [ 8 Answers ]

The snowblower is two years old and when the bar to engage the auger is held down the auger will not rotate. Any ideas?

Murray snow Blower [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a Murray Snow Blower - 2 years old. I believe it's an 8 or 10 HP. It doesn't move forward in low gear. I have to push it and then the wheels move a little bit. The higher gears seem to work fine. The snowblower part of this works fine as well. Jungman7

Ultra by murray snow blower [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Looking for impeller for ultra murray model f2484020,code5212,ser002313337309 8hp,hmsk80, any help thank you greg

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.