Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kindj Posts: 253, Reputation: 105

Nov 13, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Protein making certain things rather difficult
    I'm eating a fairly high protein diet at the moment, and drinking lots and lots of water. Trouble is, lately I've had some difficulty with the ol' BM's. Every other day at most, and when I do, it ain't easy. Feels like I'm passing cannonballs.

Do I need more water or what? I eat a high fiber/high complex carb breakfast which helps, but wow--this gets uncomfortable sometimes.

Any suggestions?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Try buying a digestive blend from the health food store make sure it has milk thistle and burdock. Other ingredients should include fenugreek, cascara, red clover, slippery elm, flax,

Something like this
    RL CleanseSMART: First Cleanse 14 day at American Nutrition

Ginger, mint, pineapple, papaya, essential fatty acids and yucca are also good for the digestion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protein haemoglobin and protein collagen [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me anything about protein haemoglobin and portein collagen or were I can find any information on the two

Protein shakes [ 2 Answers ]

I work long hours and most times do not get enough time to eat a healthy meal (I started to work out). I read in a magazine that one can mix milk, eggs, and banana, put them in thermos and take it to work. It can be consumed even 4 - 5 hours later. Is this true? And the milk needs to be cold, warm...

Protein phosphorylation [ 5 Answers ]

When using SDS-PAGE as a way of separating out protein of different sizes. If I have both phosphorylated Akt 2 and unphosphorylated Akt 2. Which will move the farthest through the gel? I know that by phosphorylating a protein you increase its mass by a small amount but if you phosphorylate a...

Protein powders [ 2 Answers ]

I have just started working at my local sports center and discovered that I now get the gym free, so I've decided I'm going to start using it. I was talking to my cousin and he was telling me the ins and outs and stuff like that, then he got on to protein powders he just said they would help that's...

Too much protein? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been told that because I am weight lifting, I should get at least 1 gram of protein/day so that I can get gains. How much protein should I consume each day if I am 15; 130 lbs; and 20 on the bmi chart?

View more questions Search