Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carey2681 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 02:25 PM
    72 Bruins stanley cup stick, autographed
    71-72 stanley cup year. Signed by Orr, Esposito, and others including Milt Schmidt who was bench coach
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2010, 02:19 AM
    Hi, carey2681!

What is your question, please?

Are you looking for the items or wanting a possible price for them?

Thanks!
    carey5826 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 04:43 PM
    Im sorry, I am wondering if anyone could tell me the value of this stick.This stick is from the 71-72 Stanley cup season signed by the following; Ken Hodge, Wayne Cashman, Phil Esposito(H.O.F.), Bobby Orr(H.O.F.), Tom Johnson( coach,H.O.F.), Carol Vadnais, Ed Johnson, Milt Schmidt( bench coach or just affiliated with team, H.O.F.), John McKenzie, and Derik Sanderson.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't peel and stick tile stick to plywood? [ 2 Answers ]

Why can't we get the peel and stick floor tile to stick to plywood? We tried the primer and adhiesive and a few other things.. nothing works. Is it likely we may have to buy something such as very very thin wood that looks like paneling, I can't remember the name, to cover the floor in and lay it...

Autographed cue ball [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have 3 mint condition cue balls that are autographed by Mike Masey, Cory Duell, Danny Harielmen. I am curious does any one Know how much they are worth. Or what website I can go to find out the value.

Value of nolan ryan autographed baseball [ 1 Answers ]

1990 300TH win FOTO ball with stats and pic. Of his face and signed by him in excellent condition. I have no idea how much its worth?

What is the Value of a Brett Farve autographed photo? [ 2 Answers ]

~ I love my photo of my favorite Football star, Brett Favre, but I desperately need money to buy Christmas gifts for my family. It is an autographed photo of him running onto the field at the start of his 200th consecutive starting game. It has a certificate of authenticity and a hologram. ~ I...

View more questions Search